CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

no xy position as it to isnt as easy as one would think....... ill discuss the issues that you havent addressed as well with your saves and ill think about it later the issue is 720p and also NTSC and PAL have diff amounts of pixels

Ok, no problem, BP!

Thanks for the fast reply!

Regards,

C.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This build will put everyone onto the final GUI settings ive reached the point where im really happy with everything at last GUI wise... ill only be adding drivers and a few little hidden options for one off requests people seem to want. All packs from me will only operate from reignite as I need all its options (PS please note maybe something will change these thoughts and a total overhaul will happen one never knows)

It will be CoinOPS reignite R1 R2 R3...... from now on I dont think it will ever be rebranded patches with new drivers should contain the new extras...video pics etc

Total Settings revamp

Rebranding

New Hot and Classic games

New FAQ

Extra tiding

From now on if people want to know about Tdata Udata or video support or music support or commandline support or hidden settings (now gone in reingite) etc tell the to use reignite it has everything...that stuff varied alot in ignite build to build

Take care guys

PS Just finished testing "CoinOPS reignite SHOWCASE"(4.5gig) all is good and I must say it looks great..... now a few days and ill have "CoinOPS reignite SHOWCASE PLUS"(8.5gig)

no xy position as it to isnt as easy as one would think....... ill discuss the issues that you havent addressed as well with your saves and ill think about it later the issue is 720p and also NTSC and PAL have diff amounts of pixels

Perhaps XPort could give you a hand with that if a request was made. Does anyone here have his email?

Fumanchu

Did you upload the "CoinOPS reignite SHOWCASE PLUS" to somewhere?

I´m already have roms, but i don´t have any videos and no idea about how to convert .avi to .xmv

no i didnt because it hasnt been released yet,its only the standalone emu that has been released.