CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

Total Settings overhaul COMPLETED

Rebranding COMPLETED

its a new start for CoinOPS as from now on video is a key player (and old versions dont support it)

Great news - keep up your hard work, its very much appreciated here!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might release my build of that....havent thought about it at present ill offer another poll maybe, it will be up to the people then :) they wanted more of CoinOPS. Ive discovered I cant achieve a few things I wanted as the CPU on xbox isnt good enough to just port stuff you need an expert on mame to achieve so speedups (like boogie wings, cps2, midway all are working fine but just off speed wise)

might release my build of that....havent thought about it at present ill offer another poll maybe, it will be up to the people then :) they wanted more of CoinOPS. Ive discovered I cant achieve a few things I wanted as the CPU on xbox isnt good enough to just port stuff you need an expert on mame to achieve so speedups (like boogie wings, cps2, midway all are working fine but just off speed wise)

noticed you mentioned boogie wings there bp,did you update the driver as i remember trying it before in one of the versions of coinops and getting a black screen if i remember correctly.

OK im handing out BETA tests to people that know what they are doing..... please ask me for it and dont be offended if you dont get one.

Bare in mind you will need to know about random game selections, autofire, vm, extra paths as this stuff needs testing due to every setting getting a revamp.

Also there is no more hidden settings :)

Hey BP, I've been away for work and haven't been keeping up on your progress on a regular basis... and the first thing I see is this! Good luck, it looks good to me. I hate to beat a dead horse but is the screen rotation and a rotated skin going to be included in any of the new builds for ReIgnite? It seems like after you got the videos integrated this emu took off in a whole new direction.

I'm the only one asking for this but you'd make me a happy man.