Dammit! and Woohoo! at the same time

So what first? I guess the "Dammit!"

Dammit I've lost 4 pants sizes and some weight in the last 2 months, I guess cause of all the stress and whatnot. I am NOT impressed with the idea I may be below 200lbs again however, I'm not a fat guy so losing weight is a scary proposition...some of my boxers fall right off me now...fuck!

Ok now Woohoo!? Woohoo! is I've finally found what I want to do with myself and my life. I took my Smart Serve Certification about an hour ago, aced it and within the next 2 weeks is bartending school and Wine Council certification. Make good money at it, and there's new places opening here soon that need staff. PLUS I want to open my own club, or pub/bar in the future.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets us know what bar your tend at. I may just take a trip up that way to have a drink or 2 or 3...lol. Glad to hear things are looking up Ken.

Great. I wish I knew what I want from my life. The way things are now, I'm just drifting; not knowing what to do or where to go - let alone know where I'll ultimately end up.

To put it in simpler words: I hate the future.

Weight loss & gain will always happen..it's a sick joke to me.

But anyway, that's awesome about the set-up you've got going on!

Remember:

I like vodka ^_^

isn't losing weight is good ?

not if you are a good weight to begin with. if I lost 4 pant sizes I'd look like an aids victim.

but yeah Ken, the weight will come back once the stress and depression start to subside. Tending bar is cool my mom raised me on bartending jobs. the great thing is you always have money in your pocket from tips.

Dammit I've lost 4 pants sizes and some weight in the last 2 months, I guess cause of all the stress and whatnot. I am NOT impressed with the idea I may be below 200lbs again however, I'm not a fat guy so losing weight is a scary proposition...some of my boxers fall right off me now...fuck!

Ok now Woohoo!? Woohoo! is I've finally found what I want to do with myself and my life. I took my Smart Serve Certification about an hour ago, aced it and within the next 2 weeks is bartending school and Wine Council certification. Make good money at it, and there's new places opening here soon that need staff. PLUS I want to open my own club, or pub/bar in the future.

Know whats crazy? Way back when I was writing a 1emu story I made you a bar/club/pub owner.

Know whats crazy? Way back when I was writing a 1emu story I made you a bar/club/pub owner.

Yeah I remember that...weird dude, just weird.

And Hera, vodka, tequila and wine are ALL I drink, nothing else.