Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
outphase

how am i supposed to burn this??

i just got dino crisis and when i opened the archives i found 32 files named e-dinoc.001 and so on to e-dinoc.032..

so does anyone know how im supposed to burn this??

I've extracted all teh forms already.

what you need to do, first get winrar it's a very good software.

Then, put all parts in one directory to avoid asking you every time to brrowse to a given part, then extract the first part and all the pakkage (volumes) will extraxct to one file.

To get all what tyou need for other split files forms (.partxx,.rrxx or.xxx) i recommend the help file of winrar and search for the word "Volume" or "split files"

this sounds like you got a PSX/PS2/Xbox version or something and the person renamed it, but im not too sure it might be that....

this sounds like you got a PSX/PS2/Xbox version or something and the person renamed it, but im not too sure it might be that....

Nah all DC games were released like that, the e stands for echelon, the group that ripped the game.

yeah i know that much, and then you have to go through the pain in the ass of removing their glitchy intro video >_<

get PicoZip and try that it can unzip almost anything hehe

look for it on google, Ill get you a serial...

yeah i know that much, and then you have to go through the pain in the ass of removing their glitchy intro video >_<

Heh yeah I know, I like some of them though, brings back c64 memories :(. Eurasia had some really nice intros, great stuff.

yeah but the Echelon Intro for UT would make a high squeely noise in teh game if you watched it long enough and it hurt my ears hehe