Being there for someone

I must be a 1emu vetran by now...

OK GUYS CHECK THIS OUT!

Last night I get a booty call - she is cute enough, thin, hair is a little retarded, nice girly voice n all that jazz, so anyway it's time to leave her friends house and I walk her home - I knew she had a boyfreind - she was staying at his house while he was away - I know she wanted me to be more aggressive but I just couldnt do it!

I kissed her and left it at that I draw a line with fucking a girl in a guys bed you know what I mean? I didnt feel better or worse for it becasue I know just around the corner there will be another girl or whatever. I'm just at ease with my self lately that and I could not be assed humping her after 6 tins of stella too :D

Fuck or dont who cares!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK GUYS CHECK THIS OUT!

Last night I get a booty call - she is cute enough, thin, hair is a little retarded, nice girly voice n all that jazz, so anyway it's time to leave her friends house and I walk her home - I knew she had a boyfreind - she was staying at his house while he was away - I know she wanted me to be more aggressive but I just couldnt do it!

I kissed her and left it at that I draw a line with fucking a girl in a guys bed you know what I mean? I didnt feel better or worse for it becasue I know just around the corner there will be another girl or whatever. I'm just at ease with my self lately that and I could not be assed humping her after 6 tins of stella too :lol:

Fuck or dont who cares!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The way you describe things is hilarious.

Well, it's good you had some good morals about the situation. Taken girls are never a good thing.

But if her hair is all retarded, that's a sure sign of getting out.

OK GUYS CHECK THIS OUT!

I kissed her and left it at that I draw a line with fucking a girl in a guys bed you know what I mean? I didnt feel better or worse for it becasue I know just around the corner there will be another girl or whatever. I'm just at ease with my self lately that and I could not be assed humping her after 6 tins of stella too :D

Fuck or dont who cares!

Good job bro, except you shoulda done her in your car, or big, or mule, or not like you didn't. :)