Being there for someone

Joking aside. really, I don't understand what the problem is. why is this an issue at all?

I mean this is the same guy who had anal with a hooker in mexico.

I don't mean to bust Ryan's balls but I must have missed something between those days and now.

Well, Ryan is a changed man now, what is past is past. He is coming clean now, so this latest sexcapade is something he will regretted more now compared to the sametime if he does it few years ago.

......do i make sense?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you should be worrying yourself this much over it. From what you say, she initiated it. Yeah, it takes two to do the deed in most cases, but she is running on the border of rape. haha

She probably feels worse about it than you do.

But what you need to do, is, the next time a chick thinks that they have to have sex with you for what ever reason, and you don't want it, try denying them, and doing what you can to make a concious effort to avoid it if you regret it this much in the end. If you have to be a douche bag in doing so, then do it. Think about yourself, and your feelings, and how it's going to effect you in the long run. Don't think about this one chick who want to be your one night stand. A tip though, STAY AWAY FROM CHICKS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM. odds are they'll do you in a heart beat.

Also, if you don't want to be with chicks right now, tell em you're gay. Tell em you like hot rods.

I think you shouldn't let this worry you like it is. As far as your friend's girlfriend, talk to her. Ask to speak with just her, if you're real worried about her opinion of you. Tell her how you feel. I think she'll appreciate it more that you came and talked to her about it, and didn't just seem like some horn dog just in it for the tang.

And if you want to talk to her friend again. Let her know where you stand on this.

Just be sincere.

Don't fret over things like this, cover you're grounds, and be safe in whatever you do decide to do.

I don't think you should be worrying yourself this much over it. From what you say, she initiated it. Yeah, it takes two to do the deed in most cases, but she is running on the border of rape. haha

She probably feels worse about it than you do.

But what you need to do, is, the next time a chick thinks that they have to have sex with you for what ever reason, and you don't want it, try denying them, and doing what you can to make a concious effort to avoid it if you regret it this much in the end. If you have to be a douche bag in doing so, then do it. Think about yourself, and your feelings, and how it's going to effect you in the long run. Don't think about this one chick who want to be your one night stand. A tip though, STAY AWAY FROM CHICKS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM. odds are they'll do you in a heart beat.

Also, if you don't want to be with chicks right now, tell em you're gay. Tell em you like hot rods.

I think you shouldn't let this worry you like it is. As far as your friend's girlfriend, talk to her. Ask to speak with just her, if you're real worried about her opinion of you. Tell her how you feel. I think she'll appreciate it more that you came and talked to her about it, and didn't just seem like some horn dog just in it for the tang.

And if you want to talk to her friend again. Let her know where you stand on this.

Just be sincere.

Don't fret over things like this, cover you're grounds, and be safe in whatever you do decide to do.

Thanks EM.

Thankfully I have not had to talk to this woman again.

hahahah....ryan, don't tell anyone you're gay if you're not. If you're going to be sincere and honest, that would be the worst thing to do. People will find out by word of mouth and then your reputation would be incredibly screwed. Aside from that, I think EM gave some pretty good advice.

But yeah..I think we got this situation pretty much covered.

hahahah....ryan, don't tell anyone you're gay if you're not.

LOL

I had a gay friend who said he "fell in love with me" so he came to the pub with me we were good friends and I did not give a shit what anyone thought - when We got home I started fucking about and told him I was going to bum him (all playing not really meaning it)

So I grabbed him and called him my bitch and spanked his ass and said whos the daddy??!!!

He was like "No STOP I dont like it!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

he started telling people I tried to rape him or some shit like that I just laughed my ass off - but if someone asked me if I was gay This is what I would do:

Are you gay?

Me: No and if you ever ask me that again that ambulance will be doing 90mph. Capeche ( I then look at them like im an inch away from slaying them dead on the spot)

They never ask it again.

hahahah....ryan, don't tell anyone you're gay if you're not.

LOL

I had a gay friend who said he "fell in love with me" so he came to the pub with me we were good friends and I did not give a shit what anyone thought - when We got home I started fucking about and told him I was going to bum him (all playing not really meaning it)

So I grabbed him and called him my bitch and spanked his ass and said whos the daddy??!!!

He was like "No STOP I dont like it!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

he started telling people I tried to rape him or some shit like that I just laughed my ass off - but if someone asked me if I was gay This is what I would do:

Are you gay?

Me: No and if you ever ask me that again that ambulance will be doing 90mph. Capeche ( I then look at them like im an inch away from slaying them dead on the spot)

They never ask it again.

Is he still your friend?