The Cove

veristic

For the first time in my young adult life, i'm really taking vegetarianism seriously.

And i'm beginning to hate Japan too.

Edited by veristic

I really don't care how they treat a cow or chicken, as long as they cook it up right when I order it.

as for tha Japanese and others over fishing endangered species, thats another story. We need to be farming and hunting the things we can renew, like cows, chickens, pigs, and let the endangered species like whales bounce back.

I really don't care how they treat a cow or chicken, as long as they cook it up right when I order it.

as for tha Japanese and others over fishing endangered species, thats another story. We need to be farming and hunting the things we can renew, like cows, chickens, pigs, and let the endangered species like whales bounce back.

I agree. Although I have to say there are some unneeded cruelty for cows & chickens. We're meant to eat them but they get a little crazy sometimes. As for wales, seals etc, we need to leave them alone.

We are meant to live off the land.

Be careful what you believe. The Pro Vegetarians use the same tactics as the Anti-Abortionists. (ironic no?) Showing things from old practices that haven't happened in a very very long time. A lot of it is just gross shock factor too. I don't know about this Cove movie but I've seen a lot of animal cruelty clips that weren't really that bad because while there was all this disgusting shit going on the animal had been long dead and died painlessly so meh.

You won't ever stop the Japanese from whaling. You know why? It tastes fantastic. They say.

Man those island fucks. That little ass island consumes 70% of the world tuna... I dunno about you but thats just ridiculous so fuck them.

Man those island fucks. That little ass island consumes 70% of the world tuna... I dunno about you but thats just ridiculous so fuck them.

haha..that's probably why they're healthier?