Rudra no Hihou...For SNES

I have the translation patch, among other things, such as a guide to how to play it availible here

http://www.geocities.com/shibathedog/rudra-e.zip

its a great RPG that i have been playing i think you all will like it

Im going to assume you all know how to patch SNES roms but if you dont let me know and i will help you out or just send you the patched rom.

sorry i didnt just upload the already patched file, i will do that soon and then post a link to that....so if you want it now and you know how to patch go ahead, but if you want a patched version just be patient...

• 2 weeks later...

Well here ya go!!! The patched ROM!!! Its a ZIP file so make sure to have WinZIP or PicoZIP or WinRAR or Whatever you use installed...

-Link removed. Read board rules. -

This is a very good RPG and i suggest you all get it i love it :)

download the above file even if you just get this rom because it includes a usefull guid on how to play!!

sorry it took so long for me to do this but its done now and thats all that matters right? (or at least i hope anyway hehe)

Edited by Agozer

• 5 weeks later...

yea, if you go to www.geocities.com/shibathedog (my directory) and download Rudra-e.zip its the patch, which includes a nice guide, teh first part doesnt spoil anything just teaches you basics on how to play, the second part is a walkthrough i think, very usefulll