I wanna beat these kids down

I've always imagined the reason for broken sticks in the arcades. After seeing this video, I seek nothing but vengeance on those poor machines.

Why the hell would you play if all your going to do is punch the thing at a constant rate? The best part of the video, when the dude gets mad for loosing, like if he actually tried to play the game in the first place.

pfft look at how he plays! He is obviously a master!

But really, I've seen that in arcades, very annoying. It usually happens with the gun games though (if they are stationary they slam them around or if they are the guns with cords they bash it on the machine) If only they knew how much damn money those things cost.

HAHA we used to throw kids like that straight outta the arcade at the mall... my roommate worked there. People did stupid shit... and my friends most powerful pet peeve... grown people sitting in the little kiddy ride chillin'. Ya know, like the ones in front of K-marts way back when.

I hate putting in your coin(s) and then notice the shit is busted. Like I was at a pizzeria, and I saw MvC1 so I gave it a whirl for 'ole time sake, and left on p1 stick didnt register...

I had an ex bf that did that. He would get mad at me for not only winning but for pretending I didn't know him and move onto another game because it was incredibly embarrassing.

I also hit him with a gun...wanted to snap the cord and beat him with it.

Snow Patr0l: I think it's safe to say that both of them deserve that. Thankfully, this video is the only time I've ever seen someone (much less two people) acting that retarded in an arcade setting. I thought this kind of behavior was reserved for small children and apes, but I guess not.

Hera: You at least got to dispense some justice. It's not every day that you find an opportunity to pistol-whip somebody, even if it is with a plastic lightgun.

hahah indeed.