CoinOPS IGNITE R5

BritneysPAIRS

no worries im about to start a new thread in a week for

CoinOPS Ignite R6 Standalone

and

CoinOPS Ignite R6 A Lister

CoinOPS Ignite R6 B Lister

Hello, what do you expect to put on coinops r6 ? any new driver/playable new roms ? thanx man your work is simply GREAT! im sure we all apreciate it :unsure:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries im about to start a new thread in a week for

CoinOPS Ignite R6 Standalone

and

CoinOPS Ignite R6 A Lister

CoinOPS Ignite R6 B Lister

Forgive for my ignorance... three versions of CoinOPS?

exactly... what differences there are between these three versions of CoinOPS ?

Another question... Where can I find a List with all complete-names of the games and roms supported by the latest new version of CoinOPS ?

A heartfelt thanks!! ^_^

needs to be in NTSC then in the Microsoft dashboard video settings 720p must be enabled...if you cant see this setting you have the wrong cable(not hd cable)or its not in NTSC.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. Yes I have NTSC mode enabled. Yes I have 720p on the Microsoft dash and yes I've been running my current dashboard in 1080i (xbmc) as well as other EMU's in 1080i using a component cable for almost 3 years.

I look in advanced mode settings on CoinOPS IGNITE R5 and it does say that 720p is enabled yet it's running the SD skin and in 480i.

Very puzzled!

maybe.... ive fixed a few games... boogie wings uses scaling and rotation :( not good

^_^ ....maybe....mame djboy ???? or brap boyz '????' sorry being asking for those two, its just that i dont really like the megadrive version.

in any case thanx bub' ;)

CoinOPS will need rebadging as the full version will be supplied with videos from now on...all in good quality

This is number one prioty for me at present and not new games or fixing games....videos and presentation is first prority

there will be one last GUI push and presentation push then ill look at games or hopefully 360 mame

needs to be in NTSC then in the Microsoft dashboard video settings 720p must be enabled...if you cant see this setting you have the wrong cable(not hd cable)or its not in NTSC.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. Yes I have NTSC mode enabled. Yes I have 720p on the Microsoft dash and yes I've been running my current dashboard in 1080i (xbmc) as well as other EMU's in 1080i using a component cable for almost 3 years.

I look in advanced mode settings on CoinOPS IGNITE R5 and it does say that 720p is enabled yet it's running the SD skin and in 480i.

Very puzzled!

Just an update to this, I took the files over to a friends house who also has NTSC enabled XBOX running at 1080i through component and a 32" 1080p set, created a new directory and copied all his mameox roms into it with the CoinOPS IGNITE R5 files, again the same problem! Can only get it running in 480i. :(

Maybe something is mising from my file list, can someone please PM me a link for CoinOPS IGNITE R5 as I got my copy elsewhere, which led me to this site.

Edited by gilera