CoinOPS IGNITE R5

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i know lol

I speak about the ROM PACK :huh:

most of us have the rom packs already,in fact several so why is anyone bothering about their being less roms when most us have the roms already.

your just downloading the same roms over and over.........just curious. B)

Darknoir it done this way due to quality.... anyone can do there own packs, why do I get blammed for the packs Darknoir you can make any builds you want I am simpling handing over my personal build and I have decided to streamline things for myself. Im sure at some point ill make another less streamlined pack but for now im going to streamline it........ as many people i know say its full of rubbish and to many games now, and I agree and so does the usage on all the xbox (eg what they have actually played). Another reason for this is simply I want to put out a package in a timely fashion if you wish to wait till Xmas or March next year I might have found videos for wierd never heard of games in the 1500 games I have optomised for CoinOPS or you can get a Best of Package alot sooner and merge the roms/screens yourself if you want more with easy, also it has an ew feature to build games that have videos, or build all games and this is due to my developement and wanting that rubbish at times and not wanting it at times.

Any way Darknoir start a project up yourself to make a full Rom set ive told people time and time and time again I dont want this (could I do it of course I could, but im not going to). Anyone is free to do this, anyone is free to skin it, anyone is free to make there own build source wise. It amazes me how I do all the work (skin it, make packs, make screensack etc) and its alot of work and people complain and say its locked when it isnt lock and is the freeish most skinnable mame out there and no one actually puts anything out into the wild, just bitches at me to do stuff I dont believe in.

******** START YOUR OWN THREAD WITH YOUR OWN PACKAGE get support and do it, if you want to wait till I can be arsed for a 1500 game pack(maybe 6-9months away) just start a vote thread, get more than 5 people to support it vs dont support it and everyone can sit back and wait, word it about the timing *******

PS cheers Fumanchu your 100percent on the ball (the pack will be videos+pics+dats of the games that match the pack....You understand why as most people have this the roms minus a few extras ive optimised as I noticed they looked good in the videos and didnt notice in the screens)

Peace everyone enjoy it and hopefully rather than ranting ill come back to some surprising good stuff that you have done yourselves, I can help with your packs in advice, but bitching doesnt help and is why im short with people, I have a long road and bitching about stuff just slows things and doesnt help me one bit :huh:

Yes Fu I understand , just that you must have miss interpeted what I posted, I was talkin about the vids that go with the roms, he was sayin hes gonna make a cd version thus only supplying a certain amount of vids since a cd can hold only a certain amount of info...thus less videos for us to go with it, and we all know B.B doesnt like to upload stuff and from what I know hes the only guy with those high quality videos......good decision on buying those B.B I can tell the difference greatly...last Avp vid was horrible..just tried R5 and again seems this emu improves everytime with every quick release....later on in the future you should add that 500 xtra patch you mentioned way back...

DVD :) it will be the videos wont fit on a cd

All videos can be downloaded in HQ (will cost 20USD) and they are availbe in all qualities for all game systems from Emumovies.com. the SD ones are free from there. They will have to be convereted into WMV (version 8 ) and then converted into xmvs.... there is alot of forums on the net on how to do this. Someone with alot of bandwidth and knoweldge on who has all the packs (and a few people know who does here) might be able to grab all the WMVs and the converting tool to XMV I made to do a full set, but its massive :)

PS the main driver is not the size its the time and quality of the videos....... and the fack they are done alot better for Big titles than crappy titles

I've personally never understood why people want complete romsets for something as god awful ginoromous as mame anyway. I'm definitly not knocking it, but can anyone honestly say that they can play that many games, let alone actually enjoy them? I dunno, maybe its just me, but I'm more than happy enough with the prospect of a dvd version.

there are a lot of people out there who like to have all the roms just for the sake of it.me personally i have the coinops ignite romset,mamedox plat2 romset and baed mame.

i originally started with the plat2 romset then when i got the baed disc and upgraded past plat2 to arcades then i started adding roms to it from the baed disc.

think i have about 1450 roms on my coinops ignite roms folder now.