CoinOPS IGNITE R5

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im busy now totally revamping an HD video build..... this will take a month id say to make it all good and ill have to strip alot of games out to make it fit on one DVD but it will look great

High Qualty build will be recieving a couple of new features and will be in Bug bash this week..... unfortunatly my GF and I are traveling on and off over the next month so it will e a bit slowed down :huh: crappy

But why do you want it feet on a DVD ?

It is not very important, today everybody use CoinOPS in HDD ... there is more place and it is faster for loadings ...

Don't remove all these games, the R4 have 1200 games ...

Let them in the pack, just don't make for them the preview if youu haven't the time ...

Bye

Agree, screw the small Hdd/disc users.Most people use CoinOps on our large throbin Hdds, taking anything out from any emu is always bad in my book.Its gonna suck to have 1,000+ games with only a couple hundred with videos but None the less thanks for your hard work, liking the fact your being more open with the new features your appyin..

darknoir and (xbox) he is just talking about a rom package which would fit on a dvd,it dosent matter how much roms you have the next release would not affect of you had 700-1200 roms.

every release of ignite supports any number of roms.