Consoles You Pawned

Jitway

So how many modded consoles you own and what are the modded with.

I own a Saturn modded with Saturn modchip and it is easy to install 2 wires and plugs in to board for rest works really great

A playstation 1 modded with a Steath 4 wire modchip easy to intall

A playstation 2 fat modded with the Messiah 2 very good modchip but very hard to install lots of soldering 24 wires

A playstation 2 slim modded with DMS4 EZI PRO SE Solderless for slim cases very easy to install and works great

A XBox modded with Solderless Xecuter X3 CE modchip v1.6 great chip easy to install

A Gamecube modded with Viper GC Extreme good chip only 4 wires fairly easy to install

A Wii modded with the DriveKey Solderless probably the easiest modchip I have ever installed and works fantastic

So had great success in doing all this but have to say toasted my very first fat ps2 which was a drag at 200 bills wasted. But being able to backup games is a plus to say the least.

softmodded Wii that no one never plays

softmodded Xbox that also has a xecuter 2 in it but it was giving problems. I use it exclusively as a media center.

flashed Xbox 360. main gaming machine

jailbroken Ipod Touch 2nd gen.

DS with R4. my son is the only one who uses it.

got rid of / sold / broke:

2 flashed PSPs =sold

1 DS with R4 =broken

PS2 with flip top and magicCD =broken

DC (no need to mod) = broken

flashed xbox 360 = banned/sold

everything else I have or had is unmodified

A PlayStation 2 slim modded with an unknown chip (It's not Matrix Infinity nor Modbo). Doesn't have screen centering for NTSC PSX games - which is why I don't play PSX backups with it.

xbox1 chipped and use for emulation

360 flashed with ixtreme 1.4

dreamcast homebrew friendly out of the box

fat ps2 with swap magic 3.6

sega saturn chipped with a region switch and 50/60hz switch.

psp not flashed yet but is soon going to be,if i can get my finger out and actually do it.

Just the good old Xbox modded with an Xecuter 2 Lite Plus. No wires or solder anywhere, and the pogo pins have never let me down once in all these years. All my other consoles aren't modded.

I actually go out of my way to do as little modification as possible, If I can get away with a swap disc/trick or a softmod I'll do it. Not because I don't like soldering but because those mod chips are a serious ripoff. They are worth like 5 dollars at the very most. Especially since you don't ever need one with the Xbox, just softmod, flash TSOP, restore HDD to stock/remove softmod. I will do modifications like adding better cooling a lot though. A lot of just for fun stuff too.

The Saturn swap trick is a bitch though. You have to be FAST.

To those who are experienced Xbox modders, is it possible to soft-mod an Xbox to run everything that a hard-mod Xbox can run?

If so do you think you can make a topic posting steps :P, my friend has an Xbox (still works, it's one of the originals, even brought the big control when bought) and he said he'd give it to me if I could do it.

Would I need to buy a HD?

To remain on topic...

I've flashed about 3 PsP's, only one was mine.

My Wii.

Had a PS1 that was modded (bought it in Ecuador, don't know what chip it had).

Had a chipped Saturn, sold it. Sorry rabid fanboys, I can count the good games for it on one hand and most of them are NOT what the sheep like.

Sold my 3DO (Again!), like the Dreamcast I have it doesn't require modding.

Still have:

Qoob Pro chipped Gamecube

2x TSOP flashed Xbox's (I've had dozens modded in every way, but they don't count as they were profit)

Fat PS2 running FMCB

DSLite w/R4