iPhone

Jitway

Topic says it all who out there has a iPhone? I just bought one and am loving it. So if you have one have you Jailbreak it yet? If so how are you liking it? I have jailbreak mine and it is great get to install all them apps for free now. Was wondering if anyone here has installed and of the emulators on theirs yet if so which ones and how are they working? I have not installed any on mine yet but I am going to try the mame and genesis ones first and see what's up. Should be sweet to play console emulators on the iPhone. So sound off u all.

Well-cum back , Jitway :P

Yea, i also bought an iphone recently. But i haven't jailbreak mine. Reason is I find that playing games on Iphone is battery draining. So, i choose not to bother. There aren't many good games though. And the only application i am interested in now is GPS.

You know what my phone can do? Make calls.

lol yeah I have a piece of shit phone. I would probably consider an iPhone if it was a LOT cheaper, they aren't that bad once you unlock them assuming they fixed all those stupid annoyances. I heard they finally added copy and paste+ some other stuff. Someone told me you can't send picture messages or there was some problem with it, Is that still true? Maybe it was just his though.

I dunno though I have never bought into phones that cost more than like 30 bucks. I would rather just have a shitty phone so when it breaks or If I lose it then it's not a big deal.

I would get an iphone if the monthly charge was less, but as it is I have 2 phones with unlimited text for the price of one iphone.

I do have an ipod touch witch is basically the same thing with out phone and camera. and I LOVE my ipod touch. jailbreak and put on installous and you will NEVER be bored again.

Yeah I considered getting a touch too. It's also just too damn expensive, you get 16GB or whatever for the price of a 120GB+ player.

I miss my PDA, I had badass apps on that thing the iPhone still can't touch (I downloaded/pirated like every app I could find onto a big SD card), I could browse the web and all that. I even overclocked it. The skin I had made it look like the PDA from Doom 3 :P Unfortunately one of my dumb ass friends stepped on it and broke the screen.

Been playing Mame and Genesis games on my iPhone all day. The emulators work really well very good frame rates and controls are good as well. Well off to bed got a big day tomorrow got to take a couple grandkids to the movies and go see about a different cable and internet plan for the home. Comcast raised their rates and again and this bill is too damn much now. But all in all a good day when you can console game on the go...man I love this phone.

So how do you play games on it? Aren't there not any actual buttons?

Most games use either tilt or touch the iPhone. The console emulators have actual virtual button you touch on screen.