Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 is finally on XBOX Live!

Alpha

Well, the wait is over. It came out earlier today on XBOX Live! Anyone purchasing it? It comes out to 1200 live points or $15.00 USD. I'm debating if I should buy it or not, as I already have it for the DreamCast. I understand that you can now play against people on XBOX Live, but is it really worth the price?

I also read the widescreen option was not properly done, but the gameplay is 100% the same, with some game breaking exploits patched. I really need an arcade stick for 360 though. I can maybe last 2 games with SF4 using the gamepad, until my fingers feel like they're going to die from arthritis.

So.... who's buying it?

According to BK, the game is lag-free even with 300m/s ping. So, i will definitely get it.

The netcode is the same as the SFIIHDRemix so it should be good.

I got it yesterday and the netplay is perfect! It works excellently and the gameplay has been kept in-tact perfectly. IMO... it's a crazy, but I actually think it may be worth $15 for the netplay alone. It's too much fun with the voice chat as well.

However, I have noticed some minor annoying sound popping throughout playing the game. Also, the frame rate seems to drop as it loads the character select screen for a second. And IGN was right and that some character specials only max out to the original 4:3 screen size, during 16:9 widescreen play. It's a shame they didn't fix these bugs during the extra time they had when they delayed the release of the game.

I suggest everyone here to still buy it... and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't ever played it before. You may need to eventually buy a 360 arcade stick though, as your hands will eventually cramp out with the 360 gamepad.

I want it but I am too broke to buy it right now :P

I played with Skythe this early morning (my morning, his lunch). The connection is great, the lag is unnoticable despite both of us are the other end of the world. We do have fun playing this game :D

C'mon, GC when are we going to play? :(

I played with Skythe this early morning (my morning, his lunch). The connection is great, the lag is unnoticable despite both of us are the other end of the world. We do have fun playing this game :D

C'mon, GC when are we going to play? :(

Skythe and I played this afternoon for about 12 games. We tied with 5 wins and 5 losses and in our final 2 games, he beat me two in a row.

LSD... I'm waiting to see you online... damn the timezones. :D

IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE! IT'S MAHVEL!

Debating whether I should get it or not, but I did play it with my friend who bought it his account and DLed it to my 360. Same as shit as ever. Also same shit that I still use Ruby/Pyske/Sentinel.

is it just me or did they make the game harder? either that or a forgot how to play the damn game.

and although its nice to have all the characters open from the start I do miss unlocking other stuff. like levels, colors and art.

the cheevos are retarded. I prolly won't get any of them.