[07/29/09] Kings Of Fighters XII

64 bucks and change for garbage and no headband or anything for pre-order like SFIV. I put my KOFXII in storage and started playing SFIV again just to feel better about myself. I thought this game was going to be badss. Oh yeah, only two wallpaper themes for the PS3. What a waste of space. Should of been called KOF XII Nightmares Match.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized, if u look at the game art, it shows Leona's old outfit. What's up with that?

Oh i know dis games pale in comparison to da other ones but i bought it so.....kinda have to enjoy or just reurn and get what...15 bucks back.

I enjoy still(a biT) from time to time.

From Neogaf:

Someone has found the characters data in the disc and this is confirmed on the DISC, like how people confirm Vader is on the 360 disc for SCIV.

Vice

Mai

Hwa Jai (FF1)

Dark Ash

Iori'98 (with flames, I suppose)

Yuri

King

Takuma

Billy Kane

Boss character

If this is true, and they would be made available, meaning we will have team battles again!

Takuma, Ryo, Robert (the original AOF team)

Yuri, King, Mai (the original Women Team)

Raiden, Billy, Hwa Jai ( the original FF1 villians team)

Vice, Mature, Iori (Iori'98 team)

Damn, I can't wait to get these characters....

Hmmmm....I was jus bout to swap my game out.(its fun but when i played 2k2 on mame it was like.....ehhh)

Hmm... I may keep a hold of it for awhile. However I wished they put in the orochi team. so i can complete my grappler team (shermie, goro, clark)

Hmmmm....I was jus bout to swap my game out.(its fun but when i played 2k2 on mame it was like.....ehhh)

Hmm... I may keep a hold of it for awhile. However I wished they put in the orochi team. so i can complete my grappler team (shermie, goro, clark)

Story wise, that would be impossible, but they do have Mature there, so.....

you know they are gonna charge for those characters..... making a game that should cost 15 bucks cost 70+ I'll pass. the sprites look like crap anyways. the BlazBlue sprites look way better. to bad really.

you know they are gonna charge for those characters..... making a game that should cost 15 bucks cost 70+ I'll pass. the sprites look like crap anyways. the BlazBlue sprites look way better. to bad really.

I feel like you are nitpicking when it comes to sprites. The way I play games, I sit about 4-5 fts from the TV. You won't notice the pixels unless you are siiting with your face right in front of the TV :D

The price justified your complaints though. They better fix the online before asking people to download.

Although, I know I will still download them since I am always a sucker for KOFs.

I'm sitting 6 feet from a 42 inch HDTV. the sprites look like crap, I did notice there is some filtering option, so maybe messing with that would help.

what? no K' on that list?!

if they plan to add those extra characters, i'll probably get the game used at gamestop or at least wait until it drops down 20 bucks in price (i figure you guys paid 60 bucks +more for new characters, so i will buy the title for 39.99USD and use the extra cash for the characters)

they should put al those chars on one DLC with a apology

Well according to SNK, the DATA on the disk means jack shit as they've said they won't have any sort of character DLC. All those characters are saved for 14 or later. I won't believe a thing Ignition says until there's word from SNK themselves, since Ignition is just a publisher and not a developer.