CoinOPS IGNITE vs MAMEoX128 Plus

BritneysPAIRS

CoinOPS IGNITE vs MAMEoX128 Plus  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both R2 and R4 because R4 is the newest thing out there (I was testing out sound in the MKs) and R2 cuz thats the last release that has the proper screen rotation settings in the hidden menu! The screen I'm rotating is small and isn't permanently installed in anything yet and I've got it leaning against my entertainment center. I've also got quite a few boxes around using different setups for different machines, tvs and monitors...

if you like the mk games you do know about the mk pack dont you??

mk1,2 and 3 ripped from midway arcade treasures and lets you play the games right off the dash.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both R2 and R4 because R4 is the newest thing out there (I was testing out sound in the MKs) and R2 cuz thats the last release that has the proper screen rotation settings in the hidden menu! The screen I'm rotating is small and isn't permanently installed in anything yet and I've got it leaning against my entertainment center. I've also got quite a few boxes around using different setups for different machines, tvs and monitors...

mk1,2 and 3 ripped from midway arcade treasures and lets you play the games right off the dash.

Of course, I've got that too. They're great and obviously run the smoothest. My first mame/xbox arcade machine was Mortal Kombat themed. If I remember correctly the mk pack didn't let me remap the buttons the way I wanted for mk1 (or was that the extra disc from deadly alliance?), plus the games are all set for free play and I like to setup the coin slots to actually be usable. That way my friends and I can play with real quarters then tally up how much we would have spent. mamedist-b6 seems to work best for this so far.

Edited by RedCapsMan

The only problem with that pack is there is no possible way of adjusting the difficulty, and as you know after 2 or 3 games the computer becomes extremely cheap.

The only way to enjoy those games I find is put them on the easiest difficulty, something that you can't do with the MK pack.