You guys said the forum wasn't dead

It's been 2 days and the only topics I've seen burst out are emulation based and spam-forum based.

What's up dudes! Seriously? Let us converse! Let us discuss! Let us be, 1emu?

Yeah I haven't been on as much as I'd like to lately. Been busy with trying to iron out some issues around here.

You can always start the talking.

I'm not in the mood to talk currently.

you ok?

Well ok, I got a job at 7 11. Been working now for about a week. 3rd shift. It's great, I get paid to do nothing basically. I restock, clean and talk to people. I gotta watch it though, I get to eat so damn much... Gotta increase my cardio with all the doughnuts I bring home EVERY MORNING!!!

Once I get cash rolling in, I'll slowly build my title collection and be a force online once again.

I have not been here much to ignite the forum flame as I have been reading Battle Angel Alita Manga in my free time. I'm almost done with "Last Order" It got weird, but this Manga is great! I can't believe I liked the movie, IT'S RUBBISH!

Also got a badass anatomy book to help out my figures. I'll be practicing more now.

You can always start the talking.

I'm not in the mood to talk currently.

you ok?

Oh, i'm ok :lol: I always have bouts of "not talking" especially online. Just don't feel like talking at all B)

AkihiroZi what about MUA 2 thats got a few new posts, also any new/more stories about the pusherman. Manga wise Bleach and Naruto are good FMA seems stagnate. Anime versions are blah/filler at the moment but FMA is catchingup pretty good to where the original series diverted from the manga storyline.

Well ok, I got a job at 7 11. Been working now for about a week. 3rd shift. It's great, I get paid to do nothing basically. I restock, clean and talk to people. I gotta watch it though, I get to eat so damn much... Gotta increase my cardio with all the doughnuts I bring home EVERY MORNING!!!

Once I get cash rolling in, I'll slowly build my title collection and be a force online once again.

I have not been here much to ignite the forum flame as I have been reading Battle Angel Alita Manga in my free time. I'm almost done with "Last Order" It got weird, but this Manga is great! I can't believe I liked the movie, IT'S RUBBISH!

Also got a badass anatomy book to help out my figures. I'll be practicing more now.

Congrats on the job! I'd figure the best part would be the free food but you seem a bit worried about it :lol:.