CoinOPS IGNITE R4

BritneysPAIRS

Another thing i noticed, it doesn't work right when u have menu music & then video music when u highlight asvp?

Sounds like something outta hell? Can u make an option to automaticlly pause menu music when a video preview is highlighted? This would Rock indeed! Rock real hard. I hope u can do this "BP" your project is almost rock solid bro.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is an option oneeveldog you need to lok though settings properly... its in advanced

there are full video packages being worked on by many people at present now by the way... ill think about the feature for wait x time to preview movie not sure if I like the idea

PS hidef videos rock much better looking

He means he wants it to show the image for a few seconds, and then play the video, this would keep a new video from loading every time you scroll to the next game. This would indeed help a lot for someone who has tons of videos (is there an easy way to make them or something it seems like it would take forever to manually make a vid for each game)

lol it is stupid ...

No, you are bad thinking lol

If you want SCREENSHOT and not VIDEO you must modify the SKIN and not the EMULATOR

Gilou9999 will make for us one like in the VIDEO GAME MUSEUM who show at same time the SCREENSHOT, THE VIDEO, THE BOXART, etc ... like you want ;)

It is the best idea, like that every body is happy :)

Bye

He means he wants it to show the image for a few seconds, and then play the video, this would keep a new video from loading every time you scroll to the next game. This would indeed help a lot for someone who has tons of videos (is there an easy way to make them or something it seems like it would take forever to manually make a vid for each game)

lol it is stupid ...

No, you are bad thinking lol

If you want SCREENSHOT and not VIDEO you must modify the SKIN and not the EMULATOR

Gilou9999 will make for us one like in the VIDEO GAME MUSEUM who show at same time the SCREENSHOT, THE VIDEO, THE BOXART, etc ... like you want ;)

It is the best idea, like that every body is happy :)

Bye

I think you must have misunderstood what I was saying, and I was only clarifying what another user said. Maybe not though because I can't figure out what you are talking about.

First Line: What is stupid? My idea? It wasn't my idea.

Second Line: What does bad thinking mean? Are you clarifying that it was a bad idea?

Third Line: I didn't say anything about how to go about changing it, do whatever works. It is interesting that it works that way though, thank you for the information, not useful to me particularly but may be to others and is still neat to know. Why not just modify the default skin then?

Fourth Line: Sounds like a reasonable compromise, but I'm wondering how all that in addition to the games list is going to fit on the screen at the same time. Unless you made a typo that is what you are suggesting....I think...again I can't really understand you. This seems like it might work out okay on HDTVs but there wouldn't be enough room on SD. Maybe I'm just not picturing it right though as I'm sure there is a way.

I'm not sure how to be any more clear so sorry if I am repeating myself, but What he was saying was he didn't want the videos to start playing right away. He just wanted the screenshot to show first, and then a video starts playing over it in a few seconds. Kind of like those multi game machines in the arcades do sometimes. So the emulator or skin as you have told me would have to support images AND video not one or the other.

Anyway whatever you guys decide to do I'm sure it will be great. Keep up the good work!

I was thinking of adding a mixed mode

it would have a big alpha faded screenshot like all pics have and a video playing in a small window at bottom right above the game info if one was availbe

this would mean the setting for Background Video = enable/disable

would become Background Preview = Pictures/Video/Pictures and Video

you have 2 choices option

1) allow it to play in X seconds

2) allow both pics and movies to play

both these features cant be skinned at present

please pick one and ill add it this weekend

PS I personally hate the idea of a cluttered skin as well but anyone can skin it the way they want it :).... also new skin stuff will be availbe on the next build along with some skin animation stuff if I like it

I was thinking of adding a mixed mode

it would have a big alpha faded screenshot like all pics have and a video playing in a small window at bottom right above the game info if one was availbe

That sounds like a good idea.

Ok excelent :)

Scuse me "Shibathedog" for the "Stupid idea" ... but every body ask for options and never help BP ...

It is hard for him ...

Again we fail to understand each other

I never said any idea you had was stupid, You said something about a stupid idea to me and I was trying to figure out what you where talking about.