CoinOPS IGNITE R4

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a way to stop msdash soundtracks from playing ?

could this be an option, i would rather have the default coinops music just loop.

also what does the "VIDEO sync smoothing" option do in the secret settings ?

Turns on Vsync: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical_synchronization

Doing so will eliminate screen tearing, but will likely cause a drop in frame rate. Turn it on only if you notice screen tearing in a game.

The worst example of screen tearing I've ever seen is on Doom 3 and Prey on the PC. I have to have Vsync on in those or they're unplayable it's so bad.

Turns on Vsync: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical_synchronization

Doing so will eliminate screen tearing, but will likely cause a drop in frame rate. Turn it on only if you notice screen tearing in a game.

The worst example of screen tearing I've ever seen is on Doom 3 and Prey on the PC. I have to have Vsync on in those or they're unplayable it's so bad.

thanks ice ,

the worst tearing i've seen on xbox is serious sam.

****Features Include****

COMMANDLINE LAUNCHING (in thanks to Ez0n3 he rocks)

VIDEO PREVIEW (these must be .xmv format) - There is a sample video... if you go to Alien Vs Predator (avsp.zip) you will see a video playing or if you wait for the screensaver...

MK2,MK3 and UMK now speedup with sound - Still made autonosound as they run glitchy but playable now...hopefully we get more speed sometime :) (there is a CoinOPS/general/romstatus with midway soundhack.xml that can be renamed to romstatus.xml and then rescan that will disable the autosound for thoose games permanatly)

Alot of settings added around background sounds (both background music and video preview sounds)

More tweaks and more game input adjustments

I test the VIDEO PREVIEW and it is excelent :lol:

But i think it take memory because some games are crashing now for me :(

For exemple CYVERN CRASH with black screen on loading.

DODONPACHI make an OUT OF MEMORY?

But many more are working great ...

- Are you sure now with a skin bigger that use MUSIC and VIDEO we will not have to change the values on the VM.TXT ? :(

(I'm always playing in HD with video effect)

Other exemple, i want to try the MK2 3 U with the new XML to see the emulation progress B)

In HD all are crashing with BLACK SCREEN :(

In LD just two are working and one write me an OUT OF MEMORY :(

- For these games, now there is sound and they are speedup ... but when i play i think some frame are out :(

It is not really perfect like others ... is it that you have made or i have a problem ?

Because i use your real IGNITE PACK roms ...

Bye