CoinOPS IGNITE R4

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving R3 right now.... i do have a reqs actually.

1. Since you now have BG music, is more custom music options like playing Dashboard Ripped Music, random tracks, etc... kinda like HK$' Mame128 was?

2. A resetting to Default Controls option. Im having trouble with Outrunners turning the steering to the left and leaving it stuck there. I just want to default the controls or know how to fix it, either one.

**** ANSWER *****

1 : No its just a file in CoinOPS/Media/SoundTrack.wma... all the code is in for custom soundtracks etc but I dont want to add it and make a complexed interface as it is really simple now. Im open for suggestions on improvements to this feature.

2 : Ive optimised the roms in the list of suggested games so use that rom name..... to return to default keys press A a few times quickly on the key it will then select default. I would use the suggested rom (from my list and if any problems occur please let me know ill fix them)

If people want a custom track, couldn't they just replace the file with another song and just keep the same name?

People suggesting more menu options should pick up a book by John Meada called "The Laws of Simplicity" :P

1. Since you now have BG music, is more custom music options like playing Dashboard Ripped Music, random tracks, etc... kinda like HK$' Mame128 was?

**** ANSWER *****

1 : No its just a file in CoinOPS/Media/SoundTrack.wma... all the code is in for custom soundtracks etc but I dont want to add it and make a complexed interface as it is really simple now. Im open for suggestions on improvements to this feature.

2. A resetting to Default Controls option. Im having trouble with Outrunners turning the steering to the left and leaving it stuck there. I just want to default the controls or know how to fix it, either one.

3. Are these games are/or could be playable on CoinOPS soon or even at all?

Run And Gun

Martial Champion

Rad Rally

Segasonic The Hedgehog

F1 Super Lap

Stadium Cross

Title Fight

Hard Dunk

Power Drift

Thanks for all your hard work!

all the above games apart from powerdrift,run and gun and title fight play on coinops.

Hey thanks for the reply! I can just play Power Drift on my saturn for now. Thanks again!

Are there any plans to add move list to CoinOPs?

This is the only thing I can think of that could make this emulaor better for me. I like to play the old 1vs1's but I am too old to remember all the moves.

Even adding the ability to just pull up a text file would be awesome.

--dyst

Yes yes yes ... excelent idea :D

I have post it also one day ... because like you i play many old games like CP1 or others but i never have the move list to play better :(

If it is possible, add the MAME MOVE.DAT were excelent :D

ummm should be a release yes :D

adding in some new screensaver features...

sorry guys picture slideshow at present is dead in screensaver modes, but I added a new class so I can add as many modes as I like off one setting.

At present they are

1 ) Shutdown

2 ) A video of the best of mame plays (any suggestions off a web site are welcome :D )

3 ) Cycles though your videos for 10 seconds each