CoinOPS IGNITE R4

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I wish we could see some new games added or even games that are in coinops atm fixed, like "Golden Axe revenge of Death adder" etc. Don't get me wrong skins and tweaks are good and all, but I think what people really want to see is new games added.

Yeah I wish we could see some new games added or even games that are in coinops atm fixed, like "Golden Axe revenge of Death adder" etc. Don't get me wrong skins and tweaks are good and all, but I think what people really want to see is new games added.

Exactly. :P

moonwalker already plays fine on coinops as for the dj boy,you can play djboy for the genesis or pc engine on the emulators medanafenx-pce or neogenesis.

on the xbox?....i still couldnt run it :P & im using coinops r3

Edited by gotchafx

anyone that wants games fixed better not complain...the sources are out (you can add or remove anything you guys want) and I wont release changes till they work right espically as alot of roms change and have issues like this moonwalker....... which has been discussed many times only the bootleg clone works.

Golden Axe revenge of Death adder will probably never be looked at by me as I wont play it...ill need a patch for that one

ummm actually it was the golden axe duel one :P I wont be doing

anyone that wants games fixed better not complain...the sources are out (you can add or remove anything you guys want) and I wont release changes till they work right espically as alot of roms change and have issues like this moonwalker....... which has been discussed many times only the bootleg clone works.

Golden Axe revenge of Death adder will probably never be looked at by me as I wont play it...ill need a patch for that one

ummm actually it was the golden axe duel one :( I wont be doing

:o!!! hey listen, i fixed the problem w/ moonwalker rom: the thing was that the rom had a diferent name than the .cfg file!!!

so, what i did was just to rename the rom file ( it was mwalk.zip ) exact as the same name as the .cfg file ( wich was moonwlkb.cfg ), so the rom stays now as moonwlkb.zip & that works.

i dont know you may think " dumb" or else ahahaha, but thing is that maybe some other people had the same prob. and they didnt know how to fix this, so this may be the answer...that easy...but keept me busy for a while trying diferent versions of coinops heheheh.

i was downloading from diferent places but they had the same name of the romfile. i hope this may help someone as well at the team. thanx for all & ill keep visiting this site for more info, now i just need djboy & brapboyz ;)...genesis one :s not so cool :P

My Moonwalker plays fine....try getting another rom. :P

;)....:s i just did and it didnt :( i download it from romnation.net......do you have another link bro? thax :(

Sent pm to U. :o

thanx for the pm buddy:d i managed to fix the problem w/ moonwalker rom: the thing was that the rom had a diferent name than the .cfg file.

so, what i did was just to rename the rom file ( it was mwalk.zip ) exact as the same name as the .cfg file ( wich was moonwlkb.cfg ), so the rom stays now as moonwlkb.zip & that works.

thanx a lot man;)