CoinOPS IGNITE R4

BritneysPAIRS

Hi there please list stuff you want in.... ill be on holiday soon for a month in about 3 weeks

****Features Include****

COMMANDLINE LAUNCHING (in thanks to Ez0n3 he rocks)

VIDEO PREVIEW (these must be .xmv format) - There is a sample video... if you go to Alien Vs Predator (avsp.zip) you will see a video playing or if you wait for the screensaver...

MK2,MK3 and UMK now speedup with sound - Still made autonosound as they run glitchy but playable now...hopefully we get more speed sometime :D (there is a CoinOPS/general/romstatus with midway soundhack.xml that can be renamed to romstatus.xml and then rescan that will disable the autosound for thoose games permanatly)

Alot of settings added around background sounds (both background music and video preview sounds)

More tweaks and more game input adjustments

game selection screen rotation removed due to new video previewcode... will look at it sometime

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be an HD vertical skin, an SD vertical skin or both on this release? You said before that you'd only be doing one but it wasn't clear as to which. I've been playing with the VGA bios and am just waiting on some parts to build the proper cable. If all goes well my cab setup may be in HD this time.

I've been enjoying R2 for awhile now, you deserve a break after R4.

the code is in for new skin... I wont be doing it. There is a hidden option to rotate the game selection screen.... like previously

sorry no ones uses it... by looks and to me its clutter. The settings will be there but will be hidden from now on :D ive only really added them for you

Hi from mexico :peopleseybrow:

first of all you are doing a GREAT job on the emulation of mame on the xbox, and yes, i do have a request for next version of coinops.

if it could be posible to make run these 3 games: djboy, brapboys & moonwalker it would be great :D , these are the last games of my list on collecting the games that i used to play as kid; i of course understand that it could not be easy ( bios, etc.), but if its posible to you....?..... MAN YOU'RE GONNA BE THE MAAAAAAAAAAN!

Thanx for read my comment & congratulations to you B.S. & the rest of the team for this emulator

Video preview code added. Now I still have to think about skinning (locked down with some effect or coded into elements) of it and the settings I want to mix it and the background music

example turn off background music while playing / mix the music / only play background music and not video sound

Loving R3 right now.... i do have a reqs actually.

1. Since you now have BG music, is more custom music options like playing Dashboard Ripped Music, random tracks, etc... kinda like HK$' Mame128 was?

2. A resetting to Default Controls option. Im having trouble with Outrunners turning the steering to the left and leaving it stuck there. I just want to default the controls or know how to fix it, either one.

3. Are these games are/or could be playable on CoinOPS soon or even at all?

Run And Gun

Martial Champion

Rad Rally

Segasonic The Hedgehog

F1 Super Lap

Stadium Cross

Title Fight

Hard Dunk

Power Drift

Thanks for all your hard work!

Loving R3 right now.... i do have a reqs actually.

1. Since you now have BG music, is more custom music options like playing Dashboard Ripped Music, random tracks, etc... kinda like HK$' Mame128 was?

2. A resetting to Default Controls option. Im having trouble with Outrunners turning the steering to the left and leaving it stuck there. I just want to default the controls or know how to fix it, either one.

3. Are these games are/or could be playable on CoinOPS soon or even at all?

Run And Gun

Martial Champion

Rad Rally

Segasonic The Hedgehog

F1 Super Lap

Stadium Cross

Title Fight

Hard Dunk

Power Drift

Thanks for all your hard work!

all the above games apart from powerdrift,run and gun and title fight play on coinops.