Matrimelee

Works fine in the latest MameUI32 on PC and FBA-XXX on Xbox.

Speaking of Power Instinct games, do Power Instinct 1 and 3 work on FBA for the PC? At last check they didn't work on FBA-XXX but 2 and Legends did.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

Speaking of Power Instinct games, do Power Instinct 1 and 3 work on FBA for the PC? At last check they didn't work on FBA-XXX but 2 and Legends did.

all 3 work fine on fbaxxx pro in the newest version and fba1.28.

Really? Even with Groove on Fight being a Sega stv one? I'll have to check that out.

• 2 weeks later...

all 3 work fine on fbaxxx pro in the newest version and fba1.28.

Power Instinct 2 and Legend weren't emulated on 1.28, my ass still remember how it was a pain to add it lol.

I didn't get round to trying Power Instinct 1 and 3 on 1.29, but I did generate dats from the last build and checked them in Romcenter, and niether are listed.

Edit: Just tried them. The reason I didn't find Power Instincts 1 listed in Romcenter is because FBA-XXX Pro only recognises the Japan version, which is listed as Gouketsuji Ichizoku. I had the US version. I now have the Japan version and it works. But for the next build it would be good to have it listed as Power Instinct. That way it would appear in the list above Power Instinct 2 and Power Instinct Legends.

Power Instinct 3: Groove on Fight however is not recognised. Nor is the stvbios. And this doesn't suprise me. None of the stv games have been emulated on xbox, and aren't likely to be iq_132 said in another thread. If they ever were though, Groove on Fight would be a good one to have.

Edited by The-Ice-Man