Wow China can lick my balls

Chinese Government puts an end to EST to game addicts

First off, why was there even Electric Shock Therapy given to "gaming addicts". Second off, why are parents even allowing this treatment of their children! Third off, why the fuck was there even Electric Shock Therapy given to "GAMING ADDICTS".

They were likely trying to brainwash their citizens to be productive. Id be addicted to games if I lived there too! They are trying their best to build China up, and if their younguns are playing games all the time to escape the BS, they think they wont amount to anything and not contribute. That is likely a factor in why that was supported.

Yeah I guess they're living by the "Desperate measures" mentality. If you're an addict doing absolutely nothing but gaming and being nothing but an expensive waste, they find it necessary for shock treatments. I don't agree with it..if it's THAT bad, just get rid of the stuff.

The few rules I read were pretty ridiculous though. No chocolate? Can't lock the bathroom door?

I'd suplex someone...

I'm all for shock treatment if it gets the chinese to make me cheap electronics.

China always do funny things to games and gamers. I was playing a China MMORPG about a month ago. It had a crap limitation like half exp gain and unable to do quests, etc. if played for more than 3 hours.

Gaming news sites are being misleading about this. They are all saying EST for Gamers when really it was EST for computer addicts or something like that, which yeah could include games, but includes a lot of other things as well. It's still stupid though.

They could just wire their keyboards up to shock them when they try to type. That'd do the trick.

Chineese Kid: 'I must facebook all my fwends.'

Computer: 'ZAP Mutha Fucka! Go make me some chow mein.'