The Speed Gamers Final Fantasy Marathon!

tsg-chocobo.png

Chocobo Holding TSG's Logo

TheSpeedGamers have been streaming video game marathons for over a year to raise money for various charities. In total they have raised over $32,000 dollars and played 11 marathons. This marathon will be for ACT Today, whom they have donated to in the past.

They've got some big news, and will have prizes to be won.

Check out www.thespeedgamers.com

The upcoming Final Fantasy Marathon starts July 17th at 6:00PM and will run for 7 Days, that's 168 hours! Their longest marathon yet.

See you there~! I'm SnowPin on their forums and in the chat!

Games (in play order) and players

Final Fantasy I:Kilgard

Final Fantasy II:Local

Final Fantasy VI:Cross Warrior

Final Fantasy V:Phil

Final Fantasy III:Gwellin

Final Fantasy VII:Dustin

Final Fantasy IX:Daniel L. & others

Final Fantasy X: Rob & others

Final Fantasy IV: BlackDuck

Final Fantasy VIII:Daniel M.

Final Fantasy XII: Britt & Chase

Final Fantasy XI will be played by an honorary participant “Nobody X” who has a form of Autism so the cause is very close to her heart. She will begin streaming the morning of Friday July 24th. There will be an extra feed showing her progress through the game.

The commentator and estimated game schedules will be posted soon.

Edited by Rawrthness

That's pretty f'n sweet!

:)

Woah they're actually going to run through FFXI? I'm not only impressed, but I'm so tuning in to some of it's bits.

Indeed. I'm anxious about this :)

Woah they're actually going to run through FFXI? I'm not only impressed, but I'm so tuning in to some of it's bits.

Well, I don't know exactly what they plan on doing but They were talking about it before I think it's not gonna be a playthrough of it but Just maybe a dungeon or two or something like that.