Robbed

Shoma

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So any updates Shoma? Have you found out yet the identity of the robber?

SO far they have a "really good idea" who it is but no arrest have been made on this case yet.

Im, still doing little late watches,(as if he's gonna come at me in at an expecting time) and so far we dont have enuff proof to accuse my friend.

He still calls and i dont answer cuz im not sure yet.

That's about it as of now, my dad was a pretty bad seed wen he was young and he used to steal bikes(lol) he said a kid who messed us once aint go come back, but im not too sure.

First robbery so im a liil surprised at how slowly my mental composure at recovering, but time is time..

Yeah it does take some time to get over something like that. My old best friend had her house robbed and she lived next door to me. Not only was she freaked out but so was I. For a long while.

SO far they have a "really good idea" who it is but no arrest have been made on this case yet.

Im, still doing little late watches,(as if he's gonna come at me in at an expecting time) and so far we dont have enuff proof to accuse my friend.

That's about it as of now, my dad was a pretty bad seed wen he was young and he used to steal bikes(lol) he said a kid who messed us once aint go come back, but im not too sure.

First robbery so im a liil surprised at how slowly my mental composure at recovering, but time is time..

So after reading your first post again ... all they stole was a 32inch HDTV, Wii, iPod Touch, and jewellery? How did the person circumvent the home alarm system? Is there any logical way the person could have disabled the security without being able to see inside the house first? Lastly, did the person steal anything that automatically logs onto the Internet or telecommunication systems (i.e. XBOX Live, Cellphone)?

My sister got robbed once... sorta. She left to work in the morning around 8am and locked the front door, her son had just finished college at the time and so he was home sleeping, then at some point between the hours she was gone or during when her son was sleeping the burglar got into the house by drilling the locks and clipped all the plugs to the house, like the plugs to the television, xbox, lamps, air conditioner and the only thing that was stolen was a GBA sp. I still couldnt believe it when she was telling me and my mom this, so the next day we were at her house like wow.. that's just weird.. The robbery was pretty poor that my sister felt ashamed alittle to report to the police..

Edited by Snow Patr0l

So after reading your first post again ... all they stole was a 32inch HDTV, Wii, iPod Touch, and jewellery? How did the person circumvent the home alarm system? Is there any logical way the person could have disabled the security without being able to see inside the house first? Lastly, did the person steal anything that automatically logs onto the Internet or telecommunication systems (i.e. XBOX Live, Cellphone)?

THe prob was the system connects sttraight to our phone and then contacts da police to come. da pro was we recently switch to comcast and the setup gut guy didnt switch da alram system to read our new phone change.(i think) Also wats retarted is it rung wen da cops came in our house. So i dunno, it was a kid so i doubt he some a security hacker if so he should have enuff brains to get a tech job.

My sister got robbed once... sorta. She left to work in the morning around 8am and locked the front door, her son had just finished college at the time and so he was home sleeping, then at some point between the hours she was gone or during when her son was sleeping the burglar got into the house by drilling the locks and clipped all the plugs to the house, like the plugs to the television, xbox, lamps, air conditioner and the only thing that was stolen was a GBA sp. I still couldnt believe it when she was telling me and my mom this, so the next day we were at her house like wow.. that's just weird.. The robbery was pretty poor that my sister felt ashamed alittle to report to the police..

so, they put paper clips into electric outlets?

why?

so, they put paper clips into electric outlets?

why?

clever, by clip i meant cutting off like with a knife or scissors.

That's a very specific robbery. 'We want only your Game Boy, and to force you to rewire all your appliances.' That's more like the act of a crazy stalker than of an actual burglar.

That's a very specific robbery. 'We want only your Game Boy, and to force you to rewire all your appliances.' That's more like the act of a crazy stalker than of an actual burglar.

You couldn't have said it any better.