Robbed

Shoma

word one shower every two weeks i see why the sex was none existant in that relationship she was a nasty bitch.

haha...you have noooooooooooo idea.

Ah..I'm glad those days are over. :P

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAn, wat if i find out my future wife is into stuff like bondage and harsh spankings...omg.....the awkwardness would be eternal/

In my opinion, having a soulmate means NO awkward moments. Oh... you said wife, not soulmate... NM

MAn, wat if i find out my future wife is into stuff like bondage and harsh spankings...omg.....the awkwardness would be eternal/

In my opinion, having a soulmate means NO awkward moments.

I said "wife" not soulmate...

Then again, try tying up your "soulamte" and then having to spank her with whips just to get her off.

So Shoma, I'm guessing you're not interested in using barbed wire on your wife/soulmate/etc? haha

...and spanking isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just not the ridiculous kinds like beating their ass black & blue or something. That's weird.

Edited by Hera

Yeah but that vid brought it back on topic. That guy's right, if 7 guys with guns came through your door, you would want an AK47.

Yeah but that vid brought it back on topic. That guy's right, if 7 guys with guns came through your door, you would want an AK47.

I'd use a shotgun.

Well you're shotgun better hold at least 7 rounds then, and you'd better not miss.

Well you're shotgun better hold at least 7 rounds then, and you'd better not miss.

Well, I look at it two ways. One, I blow the head straight off a dude and the others being like "ok crazy lady blowing peoples heads off" making them run off.

Two, if they're standing really close together (which I would think so if seven people broke in at the same time depending if they come in through the front door.), I can hit them all nicely.

Besides, you can use any gun for more than just shooting. If I couldn't load fast enough, I'd be cracking skulls with it.