Robbed

Shoma

some chicks like it rough like that, i dont understand it but im all about pleasing the lady lol.

yeah...there's a difference. I like it rough occasionally. But knocked out? No thanks haha. My husband's ex used to like being choked...freaked him out. Only had sex with her like 2 or 3 times with her within a 3 year period.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love is a fist

Skythe, you're so chivalrous. There is no sweeping off the feet with you. Just knock her out cold and have your way with her caveman style huh?

:P

I like the song even better.

I gave up trying to be suave years ago.

some chicks like it rough like that, i dont understand it but im all about pleasing the lady lol.

yeah...there's a difference. I like it rough occasionally. But knocked out? No thanks haha. My husband's ex used to like being choked...freaked him out. Only had sex with her like 2 or 3 times with her within a 3 year period.

Choke?

Is tha like genital related, or like really "choking"?

If so..... does it work differently than a regular choke?

man this topic has just changed all together lol no its an actual choke its called breath play

TOpic changin is okay, the topic was created in my depression and now im pretty much doing well, still on the edge but im good.

BUt now im gonna look up "sexual choking"

man this topic has just changed all together lol no its an actual choke its called breath play

TOpic changin is okay, the topic was created in my depression and now im pretty much doing well, still on the edge but im good.

She literally liked to be choked..purple faced and all.

HOw rare, that exceeds my sexy comprehending....

HOw rare, that exceeds my sexy comprehending....

Yeah..she was weird..Didn't like to take showers either. I lived with her. She would wear dew rags to cover her oily hair. She would shower like once every two weeks. Even if she was on her "cycle".

Nasty.

Then you have girls who are innately affraid of having their neck touched at all.