Robbed

Shoma

I went home today to a slip in my door kindly notifying me that my house has been robbed.

Since everyone was working, none of us(family) could come to the phone and since the alarm system was trashed, he took his time.

My HDTV, Wii(ehh) and my itouch was taken. Im bout to rage. THe wierd thing i just hooked up with a friend recently from mid school and few weeks after we started hanging out, this happened.

My whole family is blaming him, and it looks like a crime of time.(He came, scoped out my place and then BAM.)

I hate to admit but the timeframe of him showing up and me getting robbed are just too convincing, but i need more proof, unlike my pplez.

He even showed up the day it happened but then again he comes over all of random times.

If it is him, I just may sin this time, and kill him or beat him til he fades out, cuz thats betraying 5years of friendship. Wat a spit in my face.

My alarm system gettin fixed tomorrow and all the stuff has been recovered cuz it was sum kid who couldnt hold 32inch TV AND carry tons of jewelery while hoping a fence. Even though it wasnt HIM, my family thinks he had someone do it for him. He even took some my mom's pills.(!?!?!?!??????)

The trash that walks the earth sometime pisses me off, but as long as it aint my "him" I can chill out.

I dont wanna go back to the violent way i was in mid school, but there;s something by being played that makes me wanna see some bone breaking.(I still have a long way to go)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went home today to a slip in my door kindly notifying me that my house has been robbed.

Since everyone was working, none of us(family) could come to the phone and since the alarm system was trashed, he took his time.

My HDTV, Wii(ehh) and my itouch was taken. Im bout to rage. THe wierd thing i just hooked up with a friend recently from mid school and few weeks after we started hanging out, this happened.

My whole family is blaming him, and it looks like a crime of time.(He came, scoped out my place and then BAM.)

I hate to admit but the timeframe of him showing up and me getting robbed are just too convincing, but i need more proof, unlike my pplez.

He even showed up the day it happened but then again he comes over all of random times.

If it is him, I just may sin this time, and kill him or beat him til he fades out, cuz thats betraying 5years of friendship. Wat a spit in my face.

My alarm system gettin fixed tomorrow and all the stuff has been recovered cuz it was sum kid who couldnt hold 32inch TV AND carry tons of jewelery while hoping a fence. Even though it wasnt HIM, my family thinks he had someone do it for him. He even took some my mom's pills.(!?!?!?!??????)

The trash that walks the earth sometime pisses me off, but as long as it aint my "him" I can chill out.

I dont wanna go back to the violent way i was in mid school, but there;s something by being played that makes me wanna see some bone breaking.(I still have a long way to go)

were your mom's pills in a certain and safe place? If so, then it smells of inside job.

Naw it was on the kitchen table, but omg, why pills?

I guess im still naive to think that once you harbor a bond with soeone for a certain amount of years, u can just trust them.

Now today, it seems rather too naive to think that way.

Naw it was on the kitchen table, but omg, why pills?

I guess im still naive to think that once you harbor a bond with soeone for a certain amount of years, u can just trust them.

Now today, it seems rather too naive to think that way.

I hate to say it but it is hard to trust anyone nowadays. I thought it was only the people here that always have ulterior motives.....

This is why I don't have friends over.

that would suck if it was your friend that robbed you. I hope you find out for sure one way or the other.

Did the 5o dust the place?

I swear I'd rip someone's arms off. I feel for you man, The fact that your HOME was desecrated. Possessions plundered. It would seem likely that he or someone he knows did this. Also, there is something to be said for returning to the scene of the crime.

What more can I say then good luck? Catch the bad guy? I just hope you don't wail him over the head with a 2X4 if you do. Or a metal object that causes instant-comas. It sucks that you got robbed, but I'd rather loose a bunch of materials that will take me a year to gain back then my insanity and dignity that will take a lifetime to retrieve again.