Brock Lesnar Vs Frank Mir II

Lol, i read from the report that Brock give a two middle fingers salute to the crowd. He is a natural born heel to the core. WWE should sign him back.

He did and it was awesome lol

Didn't help that Mir talked crap about him.

I don't think the WWE could sign him back.

Lol, i read from the report that Brock give a two middle fingers salute to the crowd. He is a natural born heel to the core. WWE should sign him back.

He did and it was awesome lol

Didn't help that Mir talked crap about him.

I don't think the WWE could sign him back.

Any video online that i can see on this fight? It should be awesome.

mmashare.com has all the fights.

anyways Brock is a douche.

mir did get owned and im not a fan of brock but mir did talk some shit, but my fav qoute about UFC 100 came from www.wwtdd.com:

UFC - picked a new ring girl this weekend as part of UFC 100. Her name is Natasha, and she’s adorable but not as hot as Arianny Celeste. Actually, who cares, LOOK AT DAN flockON! 4 seconds after the great Joe Rogan says if Michael Bisping keeps drifting left he’s gonna get annihilated, Michael Bisping drifts left and gets annihilated. If flockon hit him any harder, Bisping would have just burst into flames

Bisbing did get fucked up

Yeah wasn't Mir that got knocked the fuck out, it was Bisping.

I was watching more for the GSP vs. Thiago Alves fight. That kid was a damn monster! But still taken out by Mr. Rush. Dude's slick as fuck with how many takedowns he pulled. And his attitude, he's not an asshole.

Not that the assholes aren't entertaining. Brock cracked me up when he said he'd get on top of his wife after the fight.

Btw Rena Mero is still pretty hot. :huhwhy:

Yeah wasn't Mir that got knocked the fuck out, it was Bisping.

I was watching more for the GSP vs. Thiago Alves fight. That kid was a damn monster! But still taken out by Mr. Rush. Dude's slick as fuck with how many takedowns he pulled. And his attitude, he's not an asshole.

Not that the assholes aren't entertaining. Brock cracked me up when he said he'd get on top of his wife after the fight.

Btw Rena Mero is still pretty hot. :huhwhy:

St. Peirre's brother teaches my younger bro. I feel famous.

Georges St. Pierre FTW. (and he's yummy)

mir did get owned and im not a fan of brock but mir did talk some shit, but my fav qoute about UFC 100 came from www.wwtdd.com:

UFC - picked a new ring girl this weekend as part of UFC 100. Her name is Natasha, and she’s adorable but not as hot as Arianny Celeste. Actually, who cares, LOOK AT DAN flockON! 4 seconds after the great Joe Rogan says if Michael Bisping keeps drifting left he’s gonna get annihilated, Michael Bisping drifts left and gets annihilated. If flockon hit him any harder, Bisping would have just burst into flames

Bisbing did get fucked up

It was nice to see some old school flockon again.