CoinOPS IGNITE R3

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Added rebooting to dash when exiting from commandline.... (set that way from default and no GUI switch yet? )

-More tightly intergrated Commandline feature to CoinOPS for seemless intergration

-Added commandline changine of game location will except full path or just romname with or without .zip.(thanks Ez0n3)

-Added prelim code for new screen on its side hidden settings

Fixed all the bugs now its fully operational and fully intergrated with all background code in place for future tweaking of how it works (like so many features ive added I only put in the tip of the ice burg to save clutter and I try and intergrate it in a simple and easy to use way)

"-Added prelim code for new screen on its side hidden settings"

Oooooh

I took the first steps at setting up my first cocktail mame cabinet with coinops and xbmc as its centerpiece last night. Small lcd screen and an xbox takes up most of the available space and I haven't started hacking together any controls yet but it was a great success. My friend and I set up Donkey Kong as a cocktail cabinet and the screen flips around for the second player! Its just perfect. Then we drank some beers and played through Turtles in Time. If I could just pull myself away from the video games I would take some pictures.

If I could just get XBMC to rotate too this thing would ROCK.

since i play xbox mostly in 720p, i have definetly removed all the other mame and keep only coinops ignite r3; now it has bg music it's what i wished for this emu (a good bg music makes all the difference for appreciate an emu!).

Now the only missing thing is:

"history.dat, etc..." the only xbox emu with this feature is "mameox 128 plus!" it was really cool to have all the synopsis and infos for each mame game by just pressing start, then, show mame info.

Sadly it isn't possible with ignite r3, or the option is hidden somewhere?

Now the only missing thing is:

"history.dat, etc..." the only xbox emu with this feature is "mameox 128 plus!" it was really cool to have all the synopsis and infos for each mame game by just pressing start, then, show mame info.

Sadly it isn't possible with ignite r3, or the option is hidden somewhere?

I second history.dat. it would be so good to have it. :)

is it not there because of memory constraints ? I never use cheats.dat but history.dat would be so good, really miss that from mame128plus