CoinOPS IGNITE R3

BritneysPAIRS

that will happen titleshots will be changed to videos and setting will be set to to videos by default :( if no video it will try to grab png from screenshot folder...thats how it will work

Absoloutely ideal, thats how all the video preview emulators should work. If that can be included in future builds i think more people will be interested in not only the emulator but designing skins.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I have the code if trigs keen to hlp im sure it will go in... also ive found a major bug in the commandline thats probably why it isnt working (a big typo by me :( ) ill fix it tommorrow.

Also a new skin element is allready in place but hidden if video is in and the skin will look a little diff if it can be inserted

BP I've spent most of the day with R3 and I like the additions like the wma soundtrack and random select options. But what happened to the "Video Screen Mounted Vertically" option?! I was hoping that you'd be adding a vertical skin so I could use that as a template and make a custom one, not take away the one option I was so excited about. Is this still on the table or am I going to have to make do with R2? Maybe I'm missing something like an Ultra Hidden Menu.

Then theres something else I've been thinking about. Getting cuts to work again will be fantastic, but is there a way to to have Coinops start a game automatically? So this way if I setup coinops as my dash and I turn the xbox on it will boot right into a specified game instead of going to the menu? Then you could just exit the game and go into the menu.

That may be an odd request and is really superficial compared to how much I want a vertically mounted screen and a proper skin, but you're the man BP. You've made huge advances with this last batch of releases.

Would love a PM for this.

The random feature is something i have really been looking forward to. Most nights I come home and just scroll around with my eyes closed in a random emulator and play what I land on.

IDK why but that just how I roll.

--dyst.

BP I've spent most of the day with R3 and I like the additions like the wma soundtrack and random select options. But what happened to the "Video Screen Mounted Vertically" option?! I was hoping that you'd be adding a vertical skin so I could use that as a template and make a custom one, not take away the one option I was so excited about. Is this still on the table or am I going to have to make do with R2? Maybe I'm missing something like an Ultra Hidden Menu.

Then theres something else I've been thinking about. Getting cuts to work again will be fantastic, but is there a way to to have Coinops start a game automatically? So this way if I setup coinops as my dash and I turn the xbox on it will boot right into a specified game instead of going to the menu? Then you could just exit the game and go into the menu.

That may be an odd request and is really superficial compared to how much I want a vertically mounted screen and a proper skin, but you're the man BP. You've made huge advances with this last batch of releases.

the video screen mounted vertically is in the hidden settings now redcap.

what to do is enter the advanced settings then click down on left thumbstick and right thumbstick at both the same time to enter this hidden men and you will see it there.

screen rotation is chopped from this build but its still a hidden option it will be handeled properly in r4 with an extra option to rotate skin as well... it was just a timing thing and of lower importance the coding is mostly done and will be inserted properly soon

I found it somewhere else, thanks anyways. However, on my SD TV Set, some of the ingame Screenshots are set off to the left, is this normal on the good old tube? =)

you need to go into advanced settings and go to the option called "Interface stretch vertical screenshots".