CoinOPS IGNITE R3

BritneysPAIRS

I actually like the music,it isnt a strain on the ears and easy to listen to and the romname appearing as its loading is a nice touch.

is there any filters to choose from in this biuld or if not what is coinops set to filters wise?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

filtering is x2 for 720p only. There is advanced x2 if you turn on video effect this effects proformance alot. 720p on new games does look alot better than 480i

fum PM me a link for source and link for skin psds if you have a link and ill attach them to the top of the thread or just put the links here it will be fine (source and skin psds only :( )

rom name is important if you launch a random game just to let you know :P

filtering is x2 for 720p only. There is advanced x2 if you turn on video effect this effects proformance alot. 720p on new games does look alot better than 480i

i use the scart cable as i like the more pixelated look instead of hd in arcade games but i like this new biuld some good stuff on there.

the randomiser is different and yeah it isnt something i would use a lot but i tried out yesterday and for trying out a game that you normally wouldnt bother with its actually pretty good.

Hi there, as a HUGE fan of CoinOPS Ignite I would also be very happy if someone please could send me a PM with the link. Thanks!

Do I have to install the previous R's to have all the r*ms? I am currently running CoinOPS ignite 1.0.

Thanks, you all rock :(

you need 3 posts before you can recieve a pm.

you can change the options try making it just select and hold down the left thumb clicker... and maybe a fav

it will flick around your favs randomly as you watch where it stops no one knows. I thought it was handy and inprotant although a rarely used options. So I tweaked it in the coinops way.

Is there anything you want settings wise for screen rotation (do you like only rotate topdown shooters?) is there anything else that side of things

i do like the rotate screen options now,i play super contra a lot and its gret now that you dont have to go into the options and turn off screen rotation.

settings wise i really cant think of any as you got screen rotation and autofire pretty much covered,have you ever thought of trying animations in your skins??

sure thats pretty easy.......

what would best do you think

Video previews...commandline stuff..... animations.... improved wma stuff?

bare in mind I want it simple GUI wise I can do alot more just it gets competed for mums (the music is simple but it has an on/off and can be changed, but no real clutter to GUI)

sure thats pretty easy.......

what would best do you think

Video previews...commandline stuff..... animations.... improved wma stuff?

bare in mind I want it simple GUI wise I can do alot more just it gets competed for mums (the music is simple but it has an on/off and can be changed, but no real clutter to GUI)

well commandline and videos i dont use,but saying that i know a lot of people would like to see the videos and commandline implemented as you know but the animations and wma stuff can be worked on in the next biuld as it isnt a must.

but seeing as there is a big project going on with rx and the video previews then getting the videos implemented would be a big thing.

sure I wont add dual png and video support I dont think as I dont like clutter really.... I hope trig can help me with this as its not that easy :(

im with you on that one on the dual stuff,maybe you could add an option to swith between screenshot and videos if the videos can be coded into coinops.

edit/for anyone that wonts it heres the coinops ignite r3 sourcecode.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NNN1NZWW