CoinOPS IGNITE R3

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried it out this morning good stuff, anyone know of any site that offers mixed mame related wmas for download since Im not feeling the soundtrack that was added to the R3 build.."BP" again great build add video-support (make it to where we can enable or disable video audio so we can keep the "soundtrack" playing)to the next one...topping on the cake..

Edit: found one wma that I think fits perfect to the look of coinops I will up it later on...ST

Edited by (XBOX)

Ha ha just goes to show were all different. I thought the soundtrack was an inspired choice. I prefere my tunes gentle for rom browsing n stuff. Doesn't detract from what i'm actually doing.

WMA doesnt lessen bit rate......... very wierd thing to say.

It wont play multiple songs the code is in there to do this but I havent setup the GUI to do it and I dont want to complicate things :(

release any songs to me and you never know.... if poeople use this feature alot ill expand it to playing songs in a folder and volume control (right thumb up/down) skip songs (right thumb left/right) maybe something like that

Also remap default gamepad is now in hidden settings... I now know you can get into trouble if you change a key like Select = GP_A but its still there.

Please let me know what people think about the build the randomiser features, background music feature and mouse/trackball.... settings layout and new onscreenmenu layout

Any feedback most welcome...... better than R2?

Nintendo - Pac Man (Techno Remix).wma I like that but its to manic for long term use..... I went with something quite and suttle anyone can change it, if its really wanted the code is in there to expand this feature but as always I cant let the tail walk the dog so it needs to be easy to use and well thought out.