CoinOPS IGNITE R3

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None, I just wanted to know.:)

Thanks for this, but do you also have a link to the romset for R1?

I have mine on a disc and deleted original.

you have the roms on a disc if thats the case just put the disc into your xbox and use either your file explorer of your dashboard or use dvd2xbox and copy over the roms to your xbox hdd.

or do you meann you play them off disc??

by the way check your pm in about 2mins.

you have the roms on a disc if thats the case just put the disc into your xbox and use either your file explorer of your dashboard or use dvd2xbox and copy over the roms to your xbox hdd.

It runs off a disc.

Thanks for all your help. :angry:

It runs off a disc.

Thanks for all your help. :angry:

your saying it runs off a disc so do you have a dvd already eith the roms and an earlier version of coinops???

if so just burn the dvd image to your computer hdd,then use qwix to extract the iso.then you can move the rom files to this new biuld,make another iso with qwix from the new files and burn to dvd.

thanks for the pm fumanchu :)

BP. I like the white highlighter in ingame settings, much easier to see.

also How do I enable the remap main button settings ? I only have remap current game button settings showing.

where or which is the option in the settings to add it ?

Edited by silkworm

thanks for the pm fumanchu :)

BP. I like the white highlighter in ingame settings, much easier to see.

also How do I enable the remap main button settings ? I only have remap current game button settings showing.

where or which is the option in the settings to add it ?

i havent looked at it yet but try enabling the advanced settings in the main settings.its usually at the bottom then you can use the back right trigger to go between the settings.

and remember click down on left and right thumbsticks at the same time for secret settings or something like that.

Okay dokay!

I did not know a computer could read Xbox ISO's, but I opened it in PowerISO and now I can copy the roms to the hdd.

Thanks for the help again!

it will copy the iso from the disc to your computer hdd but you still have to extract the iso to get the raw files.get a hold of a programme called qwix or better still c-box tool and extract the iso file with that then you can move your screenshots and roms over to coinops ignite r3 and make an iso from the files then burn to dvdr.

download cbox tool here.

http://www.tacoban.eu/cxboxtool/download/c-xboxtool207.zip