CoinOPS IGNITE R3

BritneysPAIRS

Features

Background Music while selecting games

New Settings and Revamped Settings

New Reset To Defaults Settings

New fancy intergrated Random Game/Fav Selector/Launcher

Mouse/Trackball Support

Bug Fixs (like R2 you couldnt set more paths in hiddensettings)

More sensitivity adjustments for analog games

improved launching screen

improved OSD for cheats and gamepad etc

Tidyups

This can be copied over the top of any build and it wont upset it at all :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything sounds good, look forward to it. I won't even mention the Light-Gun code as both you and i know you already know thats what i'd like. Do have reservations about random game selection option ? I forsee users pressing the random selection button till they find one they actually like / want to play. And not playing the first selection chosen. Clever little option though, just redundant. Now thats just one opinion. Not a very well thought out one either probably :)

Works well and its just an option..... its seemless intergrated and you can just setup your favs as your fav shooters then change the option to launch random fav.... if you select it will play one of the shooters you like and pick it for you.

it can also be used to just jump around your favs while your in the full list of games till you see one you like and then press A to play it. or even just jump around the games till you see one you like then press A to play :)

Ask trig to look at lightgun support and tell him the issues he maybe interested in giving me a patch....this seems like the stuff he likes to do and is very skilled at. His mouse / trackball code I would have never been able to do... I did clean it up to intergrate into coinops better but the base code is beond my skills

As its an optional feature that can be disabled and allows the user to just pick a random favourite, its really a nice touch in that context. Will get in touch with Trig. Dont think the gun stuff is hard as most of the drivers already exist, just borrowed from other rom drivers. Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there an option to take a screenshot while in game? then when you exit it will display the screenshot you just took while at the romlist select screen like normal mame does?

Only reason I say that is cause sometimes people like to take thier own game screenshots, but if not its no big problem cause there is screenshot packs available anyway :D

Hey Bp, can you tell me again where you experience slowdowns with cps2. I'll have some free time tonight (GMT-5) to look at it.

Hey BP, I see that there is mouse support, is this via usb? Is it possible to add support for usb joysticks that are HID input device compatible? Keep up the good work! :D

Did USB joysticks already work using an adapter, because nothing I've should allow for this. Anyt USB mouse/trackball with up to five buttons should now work. A mouse wheel should work as the Y axis on the right analog as well.

yes USB supported mouse and USB joysticks would work now you would just have to keymap

USB allready worked with keyboard and pad.... keys are layed out alot diff. eg it will say the wrong codes for what you pressed.

Ive sent an email with some questions Trig help pretty please your coding is awsome im getting further along on lots of things but my coding skills arnt up to yours :D