Are these people serious?

That's just asking for a flame war.

I'm sorry. I'm not meaning to start something. But to be honest, there are more evidence to back up my beliefs than those of evolutionists. I have nothing against them. Go for it..I have nothing against science.

It's all about theories though. Once it's proven, there's really no argument.

I'm interested to see what evidence you're speaking of. I don't mind your reaction, it's kind of expected. But to say that you have nothing against "us" is kind of naive. I'll admit I have something against creationists. It comes with the territory when identifying yourself with a certain idea or cause. But its not a prejudice against you or others of your belief system.

Actually, nevermind I asked to see your evidence. It doesn't matter.

True. You will see it one way as I see it another. If you're interested in facts, you're welcome to search yourself. I see no reason for me to show you anything if I'm "naive" in stating I have nothing against other people with different beliefs. I find it a bit ridiculous that I cannot say that I disagree with something with good reason without getting (what I assume) vague sarcasm.

I don't have anything against anyone. As long as it's not forced down my throat, good sir.

That is not my intention and I dearly hope that isn't yours either.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just asking for a flame war.

I'm sorry. I'm not meaning to start something. But to be honest, there are more evidence to back up my beliefs than those of evolutionists. I have nothing against them. Go for it..I have nothing against science.

It's all about theories though. Once it's proven, there's really no argument.

I'm interested to see what evidence you're speaking of. I don't mind your reaction, it's kind of expected. But to say that you have nothing against "us" is kind of naive. I'll admit I have something against creationists. It comes with the territory when identifying yourself with a certain idea or cause. But its not a prejudice against you or others of your belief system.

Actually, nevermind I asked to see your evidence. It doesn't matter.

True. You will see it one way as I see it another. If you're interested in facts, you're welcome to search yourself. I see no reason for me to show you anything if I'm "naive" in stating I have nothing against other people with different beliefs. I find it a bit ridiculous that I cannot say that I disagree with something with good reason without getting (what I assume) vague sarcasm.

I don't have anything against anyone. As long as it's not forced down my throat, good sir.

That is not my intention and I dearly hope that isn't yours either.

No. I just think its fair to spread knowledge. Forcing someone to believe truth or not to believe truth doesn't change what truth is, as it exists with or without our consent. And the "naive" comment is to admit that when people aren't ambiguous about their views that they do come to have something against others that don't share in the same collective. That is the belief that you are right and they are wrong. The same goes for me. It is in essence, vanity.

The only true "sin" in my mind.

agreed.

Gimme a plate of fresh baked oatmeal raisin cookies w/a tall glass of milk and I'll go to town!

Hang on, were Hera and Veristic arguing like Pheobe and Ross did when she said she didn't believe in evolution?

'See how I'm making these toys move? Opposable thumbs!'

Hang on, were Hera and Veristic arguing like Pheobe and Ross did when she said she didn't believe in evolution?

'See how I'm making these toys move? Opposable thumbs!'

I wouldn't know, I never read that "argument."