Are these people serious?

Actually, the bible states that you are not the judge. Jesus himself goes above and beyond attempting to teach love as well (not hate). Anything being stated by these guys is completely hypocritical on their part.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mick thompson and James root of slipknot walk in and start busting out people = shit on thier guitars!

Learn how to hate for real you Faggert lovers!!!!!

Na,

What a bunch of assholes - just anothger bunch of morons who use shock tactics to fund thier crap and live a life with money. Relegion is even scraping the barrel now for money.

We all know who is going to hell. Drop in a high profile name and BAM maybe one in 300 are emotioaly unstable enough to delve into this shit say guys who lost women to there new found lesbian sexual desires, or women who lack total security becasue the guy she was with left her for some guy called sebastian.

Hey god hates faggets crew! We are going to hell! Yeah the bible has been telling us this from day one anyway!

I guess all those times I have been nice to people wont countfor shit because I could not be brainwashed hard enough, so guys who go into muslim stuff blow up babies and children, go to heaven get 40 virgins and live a life of bliss.

Wil you assholes make up your mind whats right and wrong? No wonder we are all going to hell!

Oh it all so simple isn't it? We all try and fool ourselves, admit it. Everyone should knows whats right and wrong. There are moments where we are confused, but were just human. I just don't get the world.

Actually, the bible states that you are not the judge. Jesus himself goes above and beyond attempting to teach love as well (not hate). Anything being stated by these guys is completely hypocritical on their part.

That video and the whole organization has just been ripped...

I wonder what these guys think of having a black president.

funny shit, but yet another example of what religion can do to people *sigh*

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and he said he has actually heard a lot about these people. He told me it's not nearly as big of a movement as they would like you to think because most of the members are all from one huge family, he said its probably around 100 members and nearly all of them are from that family. So apparently they aren't convincing anyone.

funny shit, but yet another example of what religion can do to people *sigh*

OMg did you read AkihiroZi's post? Jacked people are everywhere, I agree that this is jacked up but please dont confuse what you just saw.

yet another example of what people can do to religion.

Everything they said is mixed in with their own personal beliefs. The fact that God said dont judge alone shoots down their whole movement... *sigh*

Hey guys, just set up a relegion - I called "Do what you feel like"

No hell, just one monthly payment of 30 bucks to my pay pal account were by i send you cool stuff twice a month in an email.

K thnx boi! xxx

about 2 years ago a reporter for the bbc here in the uk went over to spend a week with this family and members of the church and well just wait until you see when he trys to question what they are doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XsEK1Inuwk...feature=related

if you wont the rest of the links for the show then i will post them up if you wont.

I'm surprised they let Louis Theroux anywhere near them. Princess Diana split Hell wide open? What the fuck does that even mean? Excuse me while I split yo mama wide open, sukka!

You really should watch the whole show though people. It's split into 8 clips on youtube, easy to find in related videos. I feel sorry for all the children. They've all been taught to hate so strongly by their old bastard grandfather and his daughter, and then forced to spread that hate around. None of them have any friends, and their whole schools hate them. The really young ones don't even understand the anti gay/anti everything message yet, but they will do when they're older, and they'll believe it too. The old fucker will die eventually but because of his daughter the so called church will carry on.

Edited by The-Ice-Man