Are these people serious?

This video is so hilarious I just had to share. And yes they are serious. (wait till they start getting really into it) Sung by the Westboro Baptist Church.

EMBED-Westboro God Hates The World Music Video - Watch more free videos

EDIT: Here is the Wikipedia link for those that aren't aware of this hate group. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Baptists are nutz!!! I was once given a pamphlet that had a prayer at the end. It said "I know I'm a sinner and deserve to burn in hell..."

So yea... god hates the people??? really... really... Um... really... lol this is... it's playing as I type here in the quick reply... lol O SHIT CAPTIONS!!! Whaaaa. "Fags doom nations" whaaat? "THAT MEANS YOU" ... LOL "you'll eat your kids?" wait... Didja see that girls pink shirt? Whaaaat?

OK... wow...

And they read the same bible I have? Where do Baptists get this out of that writing?

OK... The girl singing it at the end... Yo WTF. I'm, editing myself... I'll stop now.

You'll eat your kids! Yeah you'll eat em!

Catchy.

To be fair normal Baptists don't want to have anything to do with these people. I read that they protest funerals of soldiers and car wrecks of college students, I guess with the funerals they are protesting the war, but WTF is there to protest about with a car accident?

Thats why I don't like religion. It's just some fallible person (we all are) taking what he will from whatever and telling anyone else their wrong. For the most part. How many branches of (christianity) are there? How in the HELL did they get that from the same book I have??? Whatever...

Please no one make a religious debate about this, I'm just trying to answer his question. It's because the bible is deliberately written to be interpreted in many different ways. In fact you can't even really debate that part, the reason why it is written that way could be though so I'll stop now.

How many branches of (christianity) are there?

Far too many these days.

From the video:

Fellow filth monger, Jerry Sienfeld.

:Thumbsright: ???

Must admit I'm confused by these guys. Do they believe that they are going to hell too? I mean, they're Americans, so if America is doomed.com, aren't they doomed too? Or are they protected somehow because they don't sin?

They're on the money with the priests rape boys slogan though.