YAY! It's CANADA DAY!

Bambi

Yeah, I'm not sure there's such a thing as a native Canadian. Colin Mochrie is the most Canadian person I can think of and he was born in Scotland. And then there's whole French Canadian thing. Nationality's a funny thing. There were no white Americans before the British and Spanish went over and claimed the place, and then started boinking the 'Indian' chicks. That particular lot of British (the guys in red coats) didn't exist before a whole bunch of different races invaded the isles and started raping and pillaging and stuff. There were no white Australians until we sent over all our criminals, and the Aborigines were like 'Hey, what are these crackers doing here'. Then there was the matter of slavery.

Kevin Spacey wants to take up British Nationality, which is funny coz if you trace his ancestry, there's a good chance his great great great granparents were British anyway.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick Tidbit... GameCop is actually Kevin Spacey! The guy in a pic he long sense took down I think was actually GC. And... looked like Kevin Spacey. Nevermind... I just think it's funny to hear the name referenced considering that.

So that's why he's too busy to get the FAS back up, he's off running the Old Vic Theatre.