Forums starting to feel inactive

3 weeks in internet time is an eternity. I'm surprised as many people came back as it is.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be cause it's summer and people are out in the nice weather!

ridiculous :P

I want the FAS back too. I could have leveled up loads by now.

So let me get this straight - not to be a mean ass or anything...

The Big change is actually just a worser looking skin, removed the arcade and the attack forum system + a worser looking logo?

Rewind Time.

It's not the only reason, it's just a cool extra that makes the forum better/more interesting than others.

Im so pleased with the blog updates! It were minor and some things were not put in that I wanted but I still had fun playing with it and getting to learn the newies, in and out!

I will be starting my new series soon so I will be making a Official for that and um....

I think we need to be more emerged in our anime section which i swill start doing, a movement for the anime department and thats about it on my part.

The Big change is actually just a worser looking skin, removed the arcade and the attack forum system + a worser looking logo?

Rewind Time.

The site had to come back online. We were pushing 3 weeks with it being down and delaying it any further would have just made the effects worse. I think it's better to have the community back and then add in the stuff that was tough to upgrade.

Rewind Time.

And here I thought you were observant... Unless your actually are trying to be an ass.

Im so pleased with the blog updates! It were minor and some things were not put in that I wanted but I still had fun playing with it and getting to learn the newies, in and out!

I will be starting my new series soon so I will be making a Official for that and um....

I think we need to be more emerged in our anime section which i swill start doing, a movement for the anime department and thats about it on my part.

Sounds like a good idea... I had a similar thought... let me do my thing.

It's a bit sad, that nothing really happened lately in the emulation community so there isn't much to talk about for the beginners.

The standard posters here are still posting the same amount as before, but there aren't all returned... where's ryan btw?

There has been some really important advancements in Gamecube an Wii emulation, Zelda WW/TP (GC), Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart: Double Dash have sound and music emulated now somewhat decently. It isn't perfect yet however, some sounds are incorrect and there seems to be a certain loudness to the volume of these games likely due to the samples or formats not playing at the right frequency.

I'm fairly certain that's news worthy, I haven't seen too much reported about Dolphin which has came so far already since the last official release years ago.

Anyways I haven't noticed anything different in regards to activity here, then again I am not too active myself to take notice of this.