No time for gaming

2eyez

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea... That is so true. Too much of anything and you get all meh about it.

I can think of a few exceptions

I cannot. too much of anything and it looses it's meaning. One becomes used to it. Sex included. Doing it 14+ times a week for a few months, and you'll not get as hard as you once were. It's not as... special. Food... Pizza isn't as good if you have it everyday. Air conditioning... You don't notice it if your always inside. ETC.

yea... That is so true. Too much of anything and you get all meh about it.

I can think of a few exceptions

I cannot. too much of anything and it looses it's meaning. One becomes used to it. Sex included. Doing it 14+ times a week for a few months, and you'll not get as hard as you once were. It's not as... special. Food... Pizza isn't as good if you have it everyday. Air conditioning... You don't notice it if your always inside. ETC.

This all comes down to perspective. Taking things for granted can get you into difficult places and times. Learning from them leads to a greater appreciation and passion for things that may otherwise become meh.

At least, thats how I seem to think at this time.

I can't believe how active your toilet-lives are. Wow.

Still, I stay on the toilet for awhile...just to think and imagine about stuff. It's peaceful.

I have time to game, but I am gradually getting bored of gaming. I think I am overwhelming myself, like another person said. A game has to be really special to be an exception to the tedium.