No time for gaming

2eyez

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing the ipod doom game on the toilet today. the only reason I left was cuz I needed a cigarette.

Get one of those smokeless ashtrays like in the movie Gremlins! Uhhh Uhhh, A wind tunnel in the ceiling... that way you can also syphon out your stink.

You guys are all constipated. Eat some bran. Be a speed pooper.

You guys are all constipated. Eat some bran. Be a speed pooper.

Dude Im not stopped up... Only Hera seems to be lol... and... grooooss. We spend the time to relax and chill. Even if you have nothing to escape... chillin in the bathroom is relaxing. Perhaps your bathroom is dull or ugly? You should see my moms guest bathroom. She has all sorts of stuff in there. A random knowledge (american) football book, and an awesome HI res pic book of sea life.

That bathroom was very relaxing. I don't know, there's something appealing and relaxing about taking a moment to practically meditate.

Our toilet's not in the bathroom. It's in it's own little room.

my sisters place is like that. she has a huge ass bathroom, bigger then my bedroom. and inside is a tiny room with a toilet. Its weird.

Our toilet's not in the bathroom. It's in it's own little room.

my sisters place is like that. she has a huge ass bathroom, bigger then my bedroom. and inside is a tiny room with a toilet. Its weird.

What like a small closet? My friend has a townhouse and the guest bathroom is like that. I like that too, it's like a cubby...

It's not that I don't have time for gaming, it just seems like I either outgrew gaming or got bored of it. I used to be an avid gamer, sitting in from of the TV or computer for hours on end to beat that annoying hard to beat boss or complete the game.

Nowadays I can't even play a game for longer than five minutes usually unless it really grabs my interest to engross me in the game itself. I have over 30 - 60+ PC games, very few of which have been completed or played.

I suppose maybe I am overwhelming myself too much with gaming, that I grew impatient of it. A few weeks or months without gaming or a computer might regain my interest in the gaming world, then again it might not. :nosweat: