FLOCK SHAM WOW!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He died at age 50, coincidence?

All the celebs are doing it its the "in thing" now.

/waiting patiently for Tom Cruise to jump on board for this fad.

Famous people die all the time. Just usually older stars that you haven't seen in ages. No one's mentioned David Carradine's death. And that's one that's worth talking about.

First Ed Mcmahon, then Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and Now Billy Mays? It seems celebs have been dropping like flies the past couple weeks, what a shame.. :P

Famous people die all the time. Just usually older stars that you haven't seen in ages. No one's mentioned David Carradine's death. And that's one that's worth talking about.

Yeah and that's kinda messed up, My friend told me about a news website he was on where the entire top half of the page was dedicated to michael jackson, and there was like this little 3 sentence blurb near the bottom about Carradine.

At least my daughter will be happy about this, Every time Billy Mays comes on TV she cries (seriously, she doesn't like his voice or something) and didn't some science mag do a comparison of Shamwow vs whatever billy mays was selling, and shamwow won by a landslide? I'm pretty sure I remember reading that somewhere.

Well goodbye Billy Mays AKA OxyClean guy, I lost track of all the stuff you where selling, So to me you are always the OxyClean guy!

Billy Mays who? Some completely and utterly American media personality/actor/singer/insert-occupation-here who doesn't really ring any bells outside the US? Am I even close?

EDIT: Ah, Wikipedia to the rescue. I was right.