Hello everybody!

Ha, unfortunately I didn't quit smoking, but I smoke a lot less, and I do it outside where Marley can't see me doing it. I went from about pack and a half a day to like 2 or 3 a day. Also I stopped smoking Camel/Marlboro/Gas station stuff and I only smoke quality stuff you have to roll yourself so it's at least slightly less unhealthy because there are no additives. My lungs feel a lot better and it's a lot cheaper. I got this machine that pops em out with filters and everything. It seems like I'm almost outgrowing it because after I have had a certain amount of cigarettes in a day it just becomes nasty and I don't want any more and I have slowly been smoking less and less because of this.

If you meant legal herbs, Technically I only smoke it like once every couple months now. I invested in a vaporizer, No smoke at all and much better for you. Doesn't make you all tired and groggy either because supposedly that is caused by massive antibodies being released from the smoke. (although I don't really understand this because cigarettes don't make you tired) This also saves me money because you only need very small amounts. Oh yeah and no smell so its easy to hide from Marley.

While we are on the subject I don't really drink anymore either (not that I ever did very much) because a lot of times instead of getting drunk I just get really dizzy and it's not very enjoyable. I'm not really sure why this happens/started happening, but its less money to spend and my liver is happy so it's all good.

Anyway yeah stay at home dad is awesome. My basic day is wake up around 10:30, Take Christina to work, go home, watch Marley from then till 5-7 when she tires herself out going nuts in her bouncy chair and falls asleep, chill around and relax till about 9:45 when I go get Christina from work, return home, then Marley usually eats and plays for an hour and goes back to sleep, me and Christina have some time together, and then go back to bed and do it all over again. We usually stay up real late, but I stay up nearly all night because I can just go to sleep the next day while marley is asleep if I need to. Christina gets up with Marley early in the morning and is off 3 days a week so she usually watches her while I sleep in on her off days too which is pretty damn nice of her. Ha, I better enjoy this while it lasts. I really want to try and find a job I can work on those three days though and Christina said she would be okay with that. Either that or one that pays enough for a babysitter + decent money (SO expensive) that I could work all the time, but I dunno I like watching her myself. It would be hard to find someone I trusted/could do it/has the time too.

Well I'm glad you cut down on the cigarettes. Thats my next thing. I find I smoke because I'm bored. My original question was about the gonja. I am glad you practically stopped. I was under the impression that you were a hard core toker. We spoke about this before she was born... if you remember. But you have had alot going on man! I sense your relationship is going well. Just make sure you don't take her for granted... lol. Or voce versa... I know I know... I'm just saying.

As alot has changed with you, so to has the lives of alot of us too. Me especially. I'll not speak for anyone else, but I see alot of change since you were on all the time.

But yea... cute girl man. First step is getting that 'ole NES controller in her hand! lol. I always wanted to have kids when all my buddies were... that way we can train them like Pokemon!!!

Pokemon HA! Actually I have this wireless Xbox controller that she likes to play with all the time, She likes to bash on my keyboard when she's sitting on my lap too so I cut the cord off this old keyboard I had and I let her play with it.

Pokemon HA! Actually I have this wireless Xbox controller that she likes to play with all the time, She likes to bash on my keyboard when she's sitting on my lap too so I cut the cord off this old keyboard I had and I let her play with it.

Yea Hera does similar things. Once I was over there... and I went outside for a cig. Autumn was maybe 1 1/2 yo, anyway... she always wants to press buttons on the keyboard. Well when I got back inside, she somehow entered the shortcut to have a separate window open up with the HTML of whatever site was up. LOL I don't even know that command!

Yea Hera does similar things. Once I was over there... and I went outside for a cig. Autumn was maybe 1 1/2 yo, anyway... she always wants to press buttons on the keyboard. Well when I got back inside, she somehow entered the shortcut to have a separate window open up with the HTML of whatever site was up. LOL I don't even know that command!

Check it out Will, Autumn is playing Yoshi's Island now :D