Bakin'

The way I see it, the better I can make 'em, the happier I can get. I want to learn to make an awesome Cheesecake... but their damn expensive. LOL especially if I'm making it with Oatmeal Cookie Crust!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Bourbons, and Fruit shortbread biscuits. And Hobnobs. I think Hobnobs are like Oatmeal cookies. They're made from rolled oats too.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

I also like Custard Creams, and Rich Teas, and Digestives, and Jammy Dodgers, and Nice biscuits (pronounced Neace) and chocolate chip cookies, and.......

A few weeks ago I made baked apples. I took half a banana Brown sugar and alittle butter, made a creamy paste with it. Cored 3 apples, and made a big hole in each. Sliced a ring laterally across the apple at the middle, so the splitting doesnt make a mess. Put raisins in the bottom of the cavity, added the filling and placed them in a casserole dish. I added apple juice in the dish, so that there is moisture... so the apples dont get messed up. But the apple juice had left over brown sugar and banana in it... So I baked them at 350 degrees, and every 10 min used a turkey baster to pour apple sauce over the apples. took about 50 min.

Man those things were gooooood. Easy too. But next time I may just make a casarole style thing... Like pie without the crust! But these things were cool! They loved them!

I donno... I just got on this cookin shit kick.

Yea I am working out... It just so happens my metabolism can really burn through whatever I eat... when I get it revved up. Which it has been. Im sure Id burn through fat quicker if I ate "properly" but to hell with that. My appetite has grown exponentially! I'll build muscle and burn off whatever else in due time. To hell with not eating all this awesome stuff!!!

I donno... I just got on this cookin shit kick.

Yea I am working out... It just so happens my metabolism can really burn through whatever I eat... when I get it revved up. Which it has been. Im sure Id burn through fat quicker if I ate "properly" but to hell with that. My appetite has grown exponentially! I'll build muscle and burn off whatever else in due time. To hell with not eating all this awesome stuff!!!

fuck it

Cookies ftw.

Try them with milk.

Oatmeal cookies are awesome. Even moreso w/raisins!

Are you wearing a KMFDM shirt?