Vector Effect

Whats are your highest scores dudes!?

I have 1,066,331 :).

um, I hit like 700,000 but my left hand hurts. It reminds me of when I bought those USB controllers for my emulation. To hell with using the arrows. I like the whole xp system... but it doesnt replace Geo wars for me. I don't even want to play this anymore.

That's pretty cool, but nothing beats Retro Evolved 2. When I get a 360 it'll be the first thing I buy from the arcade.

That's pretty cool, but nothing beats Retro Evolved 2. When I get a 360 it'll be the first thing I buy from the arcade.

Well I'm kinda pissed. You see retro evolved 2 is flawed because they give you a nerfed gun that SUCKS ASS. I love the different modes, I have a shit ton of points for Pacifism. Like 260,000,000. But Since I dont own the game yet I cant practice and get a higher score... anyway. Have you played the Geometry Wars on the DS?! If not... PLAY IT! It has 8 sub weapons you can gain xp with, and they are AWESOME! I wish retro2 was combined with the DS/Wii version... bastards...

I've only played the demos for Retro 1&2 on my brother in law's 360. They're both good but the graphics are so much more awesome on Retro 2. Especially on his 40 inch HD TV. It's like a never ending fireworks display. Well, it ends when you die. Maybe they'll make a Retro 3 with more weapons and level up features. I don't have a DS. How do you control it on there? With the dpad for moving and the stylus for aiming? I think dual analoge sticks has to be the best control method for it.

I've only played the demos for Retro 1&2 on my brother in law's 360. They're both good but the graphics are so much more awesome on Retro 2. Especially on his 40 inch HD TV. It's like a never ending fireworks display. Well, it ends when you die. Maybe they'll make a Retro 3 with more weapons and level up features. I don't have a DS. How do you control it on there? With the dpad for moving and the stylus for aiming? I think dual analoge sticks has to be the best control method for it.

Yes

Dual analog IS the best of course. Yea Geo Wars is older looking, but the system is very sound. Every 10,000 pts your weapon may randomly change from a wave type or a rapid fire type. A free man every 75,000 pts and free bomb every 100,000 pts. When you die, your multiplier resets to x1, and x9 is the max. Shit really hits the fan. Its a battle of attrition basically, to try and not die so often in a row. Dieing happens, plain and simple. My friend hit 3,600,000+ and now his game tries to murder him around 1,000,000. Once you pass that thresh-hold, the game doenst mess around anymore.

Now Retro Evolved 2 is badass. Save for the pea shooter you get. Multiple modes keeps it fun. I like Pacifism best, but all the modes are killer. Waves, king of the hill. Im going to be getting this one, and perhaps the first one later on.

Grid Wars 2 beats all of them hands down.

Hmmmm I'm going to have to check this out then.