Micheal Jackson: Dead

Wizard

I'm with Inky. And I'm already sick of all the radio stations over here playing nothing but Michael Jackson songs. There’ve already been hundreds of jokes forwarded on people's mobile phones over here, ones a lot more tasteless than that CSI Miami one. You'll find that most people here would rather crack jokes than show any kind of sympathy. And with good reason. The media may well be Farewell to the ‘King of Pop' but the people on the street here are mostly Good riddance or So what? Farrah Fawcett has my sympathy, she deserves it. Michael Jackson does not. When Patrick Swayze finally goes, he will get my sympathy. Good people get it. Bad people don't.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Farrah Fawcett died, she went to heaven. When she got to the gate she was greeted by g0d. g0d granted her 1 wish. She wished that all the children of the world be safe. g0d snapped his finger and killed Micheal Jackson.

you guys are fucked up, but perhaps they will say the same when you die

as for MJ i will remember him as a insane but brilliant entertainer and philanthropist

he's dead leave it be.

out of all my childhood icons to have passed away i sorta wish Hulk Hogan gone first

Are you saying you want Hulk Hogan to die? He's probably not the nicest person in the world but I don't think I'd wish him dead above Michael Jackson.

So his wife says.

Yeah I'm pretty fed up with the whole "honoring" MJ's music every single day on just about every single radio station.

I didn't like him too much. I liked the Bad album and the Thriller album but that's about it. People thrive on the death of others so obsessively.

People die..celebrities die. They're not Gods.

Carrodine died by foul play.

Ed McMahon died because he was old and used to be a heavy alcoholic. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Farah Fawcett has been battling cancer for a long time. She needed to go.

Michael Jackson abused his body for many years. He was too soft. He needed to go.

Billy Mays was knocked in the head hard enough to kill him.

I'm stating the known and obvious but my point is, people martyr these guys because they were known for something. Sure, I felt a minor loss given that 4/5 of those people were a part of my childhood. But that doesn't mean I'm going to shed tears or create some grand eulogy and obsess about it.

It's ridiculous where I am. People are crazy..I saw a girl crying in the grocery store when she found out MJ died. She received a call and was screaming and crying.

What a sad world it is....

Carrodine died by foul play.

The FBI are saying that Carrodine was probably murdered by two Tai ladyboys who strung him up to make it look like auto erotic asphyxia. They're saying this because they found evidence of someone else in the room. But I think it's more likely that he just died by accident whist engaging in a bit of auto erotic asphyxia with a whore or two. One of his ex wives said she left him coz he used to like 'dangerous sexual acts' so I think we can read between the lines. They're also saying that he was investigating some kind of underground kung fu gang, and that it could have been a hit, but gang hits tend to be gunshots to the head, not nooses around the neck and pee pee.