Micheal Jackson: Dead

Wizard

We have lost a truly magical person,

but Heaven has gained an angel.

A noseless, bleached, junkie, child-raping angel.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A whopping 900,000+ fans who bought tickets to his concert will now be disappointed. Ok well, I think the fans don't really care about their lost money now that the pop icon is gone. Sure, Jackson got a lot of bad press during his last years, was on the receiving end of a lot of Internet humor/drama and became more or less a recluse from 2005 onwards, but I can't help but admire him for what he did to pop music, MTV and music videos - not to mention how many performers/musicians/whatevers he has influenced.

there is no doubt that thriller is the best selling album of all time. something like 7 or 8 number 1s came off that album.

Did Jackson make good music? yes.

does that outway child molestation? hell no.

He belonged in prison, not a 100,000 dollar a month mansion.

I really did not wnat to get talking about this, but there was never any proof hey molested kids.

I mean Sure I know who burgled my flat, the police took ONE of them in, I knew the COPS knew but there was not enough evidence to charge them, and they got away with it. And I do know in america if you have the most money yo can get off with crimes especially if you are a celeb (OJ cough cough)... Can anyone show the evidence if any? I can read between the lines...

Nigga never touched any kids. Those parents took advantage of it just because of his attitude, his fame and they exploited it. Haters should just beat it.